chapter 5

Jungkook continue pestering me at school while Taehyung was nowhere to be found

           𝗟𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗵 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲
(During lunch Jimin sat besides me and ask me)
Jimin : I'd like to go on a date with you to the Jeju island
y/n : I want to get to know you first before going anywhere alone with you. I don't even know anything about your family
Jimin : not a problem. You could join us for dinner tonight
y/n pov : I did a happy dance on the inside everything is going according to my plan)
Jimin : so I will you up ok princess
y/n : no it's ok . I will come myself don't worry
Jimin : no-
y/n : just tell me
Jimin : ok fine street xx
y/n : thanks I will be there (I said and left)
            𝗔𝘁 𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿
(That night I borrowed my friends hyperactive cat's and bought them with me)( Jimin looked very Happy as he opened the door and saw me and he is looking handsome )

y/n : my mom's out so no one can babysit them
(I put the basket down and the cats started running here and there and scratching painting and knocking over expensive vases )
y/n : sorry they get their clumsiness from their mama
(He looked totally unaffected)
Jimin : your kitten are adorable like you come on dinner's is ready . They are waiting for you
(His parents look so sophisticated and I was surprised to see that he had for little sister . They all flocked around me like it was their first time meeting  and seeing a girl)
Mrs Park : dinner is ready so we should eat
(I started fake crying when dinner was served)
Jimin : what's wrong y/n
y/n : I don't eat chicken poor little creature
Mrs Park : oh are you vegetarian
(she ask politely)
y/n : no only chicken because chicken saved my life one time. When I'm crossing the road.
( Jimin immediately told the cook to change my food with beef and when we start eating my cat's suddenly jumped on the table and turned everything into a disaster. The look of horror on Park's family faces  was epic )
y/n : sorry oops
Mr Park : come here little kittens
(I was shocked when his mom took the cat's and started petting them unbelievable)
Mrs park : it's fine they're just asking for some love
(Then I just placed my feet on the table and let out the loudest burp)
y/n : thanks for this blended meal
Jimin : anything for you
(Jimin he was such a good actor after dinner his mom showed me their family album and I couldn't help but look how cute Jimin was when he is baby and then watched him play with his sister's I realized that he wasn't really a self-absorbed jerk after all)
( While heading out that night tripped over something as usual and dropped my glasses and Jimin picked them up from me and looked at my Bare face lovingly)
Jimin : wow your beauty is so unreal so perfect.
(I realized that he was actually talking to me. I felt my heart beating faster. He looked so sincere and it made me feel like I was the most beautiful girl in the world)
( My efforts to get rid of him hadn't heard worked tonight but why I was smiling)