The Inn

It was a long ride, my human companion wouldn't stop complaining about how cramped it was in the wagon... What annoying creatures. If only he knew that holding my physical form just to even fit in that wagon was even more exhausting. Anyhow, we finally arrived in town, the smell of it got my mind off of the soreness on my legs and shoulders. It was a calming scent, like a light rain had passed not too long ago. My moment of stretching and relaxing was interrupted by a loud calling.

- Kai? Kaiii... Kai are you listening?- exclaimed the human.
- Yes yes human, could you be quiet for a second? That trip was awful and you screaming in my ear is going to make my headache worse.
- First of all, I have a name, its Cain. Second, I told you it was a better idea to get our own wagon, or even cheaper, to fly here.
I stopped listening after that, if I even thought of reaponding this would have gone on for hours on end, so I just tried to ignore him until we checked in.

After a long torturous walk, we got to the inn. It was a humble place, not that we could afford any better with the money we were given, but aside from the overwhelming amout of people it wasn't too uninviting. With Cain behind I go up to the receptionist to book a room.

- Hi I would like to reserve two rooms please.
- Sure lizard man, it's 200 gold the total
- The name is Kai, and aren't your prices labled as 75 gold the room?
- Yeah, thats for humans. Other species like you have a security deposit for if you break something. -she replied leaning back and pointing at a sign that read those exact words.

I opened my pouch counting around 60 golds, it wasnt even enough to pay for Cain's room.

- Here have 100 gold- says Cain softly pushing me aside.
- Only one room?
- Yeah I doubt that mister lizard man has any issues sleeping in the same room as me- he said with a sly look on his face.
- Whatever, as long as you dont bother me. - I sapped back
- Room 305, you go up to the third floor its the third door to the right.
- Thanks- I sigh while putting my backpack on.

We started heading up to our room, Cain seemed unbothered while I looked like I wanted to burn the whole place to ashes already, not like I have any patience for people ever, but these kind of encounters make my blood boil. My arsonist daydream is cut short when we get to the room. Once we open the door we realize how small the room is, barely furnished and only equiped with a huge mattress laying on the floor and a few big covers. It was unbelievable down right racist to make me and Cain sleep on the floor just because Im a dragonborn. What followed should have been a complaint and a refund, but before I could even utter a word Cain left his stuff on the floor next to the door and with a sigh of relief jumped on the mattress which was thrice of his size.

- Man, it was a long ride wasnt it?- he exclaimed- I know its hard on you to sleep in these conditions, but at least we just have to stay for a few days and then it'll be back to normal.
I will never understand how can he be so positive all the time, sometimes I dont know if he's being genuine or just says those things to try to make me feel better.
- I guess so. Now, since we have some spare time we should go talk to our employer, he should be expecting us.
- Aww- he moaned in discomfort- why can't we do something fun for once?
- Because we have work to do. Now put your boots on and let's go.

The meeting was nice and calm, maybe too calm for Cain since he fell asleep for half of it. After two and a half hours the meeting ended and we headed back to the inn. I'll admit, my energy was running thin and my bigger form was showing a bit, my poor clothes were under a little stress. Once at the inn, Cain went straight to the bathroom while I went to the room. My muscles were aching of holding my physical form for the entire two day trip, plus today. Once in the room alone I undressed my self completely, letting my body return to my normal dragon form. Once finished I laid on the mattress, I wondered how would Cain react. He knows I have a dragon form but he's never seen it before.
For a while I waited for him with the excuse of assigning sides of the bed for each of them, but after a while I fell asleep from exhaustion.
After a few hours I was awaken by the door opening, to which Cain comes in, visibly drunk. He clumsily closes the door again and walks towards the bed. I pay no mind and try to fall back asleep when he throws himself right next to my thigh. I nervouly try telling him to move away but he had already fallen asleep, so I tried moving him with one of my claws, but when I touched him he tried to grab my finger. I quickly moved my hand away, not even letting him get near it, unfortunately this made him roll over into my crotch, his hair caressing my inner thigh and ball.
I entered a panic, this was completly wrong, yet I was partially enjoying it.

- Don't get hard, don't get hard- I kept repeating to myself over and over.

I

made a second attempt at moving him away, but just looking at him without thinking obscene things was hard. Either way, I made an attempt to move him but just as I was going to touch him, he rolled over, laying his whole arm on my slit, from where the tip of my soft penis was emerging from. I squirmed, not only from surprise but mainly from pleasure. I couldnt hold it much longer so I let myself get hard. Looking down on it, only being iluminated by the moonlight, I saw my hard-on trembling next to my friend who was barely taller than my balls and erect dick.
As a last resourse I moved myself, backing against the wall to allow myself enough movement to move him away, but as soon as I tried to move he hugged my manhood. It felt so good; his bare chesf, his chest hair, his warmth, his beard, his own hard dick... And then I realized, could he have been awake all this time? I panicked again and lifted his messy hair to reveal him sleeping, and to further confirm, he let out a loud snore. Its like he was mocking me in his sleep. That bastard.
Back in my situation, I tried thinking on what other way I could move him away, but the heat, and his constant sudden movements made it impossible to think straight. He suddenly truned over, leaving himself on top of my dick, belly up and tent high up. The sight was so hot, but I had to think of a way to get out. Suddenly it came to me. If I transformed back to my humanoid form, I could move more easily. Quickly, I transformed into my smaller form and left the room covering myself with my shirt so that no one could see my manhood.
Alone in the empty hallway, I heard him groan after hitting the floor, ask for me and go back to sleep. I let out a sigh of relief and look down at my shirt covering my crotch. The previous, off white had turned gray in a stain, my penis still pumping precum. That was close.

- Its best to go in and sleep on the hardwood floor than risk this happening again- I say to myself

I went back in and layed on the floor, eventually falling asleep but I kept thinking over and over about how it made me feel. I know it was wrong, but was it so wrong? Do I have feelings for him? It's too late for that, maybe tomorrow I'll know.