The Fountain

I woke up with a terrible headache, it was the middle of the night. I looked around, trying to find Kai but I just see the room's door close. I brush it off as him going to the bathroom and go back to sleep.
The next morning I wake up to him in his dragon form, sleeping peacefully on the floor, it was almost a shame having to wake him up, but dungeons don't explore themselves. I call his name several times with no response, every time louder and louder until Im basically screaming, to which he wakes up. He berates me about keeping quiet and that I'm too loud, but I remind him that theres work to be done and to hurry up. He lets out a sigh and tells me to wait outside for him to get dressed and gear up.
In the time he takes to get prepared I decide to compensate him, not only for the rough morning but also for sleeping on the floor, by buying him something to eat while we get to the assignment. Once im back with some baked goods Kai seems like he wanted to scold me for wasting money on unnecessary things but this time he just held himself and let out a shy "thank you...". Weird but kind of cute, it's not really his normal way of being but it's better than being yelled at.
We walk while talking and eating until we get to the entrance of a very dense forest on the far edge of the town. Kai stops to finish his breakfast and dusts himself very politely before pulling out a map from one of the pokets on his bag.

- This is the mirage forest- he said, pointing at a green mass on the map- We need to get across to the shining cave on the other side- he explained, while running his finger up the mass towards a marked spot
- So we just have to walk there? And once in the cave I get to fight something right?
- Wha... No... Cain, this is why you had to pay attention yesterday.
- Just fill me in, the quick basics
Kai grunted, sighed and said - So we go through the forest during the day so the ilussions don't manifest, then we get to the cave, find the old weapon hidden deep in it and leave.
- And then we get to kick ass?
- Maybe, depends on how many ilussons appear.
- Yes!

We went in, the forest was a lot denser than it looked, but there was enough sunlight to be able to see where you were walking. The walk was fine for a while, repetitive if anything. We grew accustomed to the wailings and cries of "ghosts" pretty fast and the creatures that actually attacked us Kai was able to kill in one sword swing.
Midday had passed and I started to get hungry, and I could tell Kai was too, so I started asking him if we could stop for lunch. He clearly answered no, however he did say that acording to the forest's map, there was a clearing containing an old overgrown abandoned greenhouse. After a while we started hearing new sounds, the wailings faded and now the chirping of birds and the sound of running water lingered around; and there it was, a large clearing with a medium to big glass building covered in moss and with huge trees and bushes inside of it.
I ran out of the forest, rolling in the grass of the clear and basking in the sunlight. It felt great and it was a very nice time until a loud thud right next to my face interupted my peace.

- The greenhouse has a fountain inside, since I didn't get to bath yesterday and today I had to not only walk but also kill those things, I'm going to clean myself. You can rest here and eat lunch. Do not eat mine, got it?
- Aye aye capitan
- Good

And so I ate my lunch in peace, letting my face hit the sun and had my moment of peace... Up until the moment it got too hot. So I packed Kai's and my bags and headed to the greenhouse to catch some shade. Once at the door I left the equipment outside and entered. It was an impressive, at first glance the place looks somewhat big but inside its massive; plants, birds and bugs living inside of a big glass box. I kept walking until I stumbled across the middle of the greenhouse where an enormous fountain shaped as a weeping lady towered before me. In the pool of the structure it was Kai, calmly bathing in the water, his clothes tossed on the floor.
I quickly hid behind the bushes nearby so he didn't see me.

- Ok time to turn back- I think to myself- but Kai is there naked, and I've never seen a dragon's dick before... And he doesn't have to know I was here...

I start to make my way into the bush so he can't see me and once I'm close enough to see him in full detail I sit on the ground to watch him. He is turned away from where I am, but even then it's not a bad view; I run my gaze from his cute face, to his muscular arms, his back and stop at round ass. I get hot all of the sudden so I remove my jacket and boots, but the sound of the light touch of my jacket against the bush branches catches Kai's attention, making him turn his whole body this way. After I made sure he didn't see me, I made my second full body evaluation. His face again, his pecs, his abs and his... Slit? In a moment of confusion I started wondering if Kai could possibly have been a she all along, but that got cleared out pretty quickly once I looked further down. Beneath the sightly protruding slit, there where two big pendulous balls. The sight of his whole body was just too much for me to handle, so I removed my shirt and pants, leaving me completely naked. As soon as I took my pants off I got a huge boner, just at the sight of his body.
So I sat there playing with my hard dick and watching Kai bath, but after a while Kai left his soap with his clothes and towel and sat on the edge of the fountain pool. Intrigued I sat up and watched closely as he reached one hand for his balls and the other for one of his nipples. He started playing with his balls and pinching his nipple, occasionally shyly moaning to himself. From the slit slowly emerged a thick, throbbing, shiny dragon cock and as soon as it was half way out he stopped fondling his balls and started handling his manhood. Never in my life I had seen a dick as big as Kai's, although to be fair he is also both the biggest man I know and also a dragon. I had another rush, this time jerking off wasn't going to be enough. I felt the need to have it in me, to feel his warmth. It was so frustrating to just be able to watch. As he got closer he started moaning louder and louder, and the need to feel him grew more and more until eventually, out of desperation I stuck a finger up my ass. It felt good and as I moved it and added more fingers I kept watching him. His moaning got to a maximum, I could tell he was at his limit and so was I, at this point I had three fingers up my ass and while trying to put a fourth I made myself cum all over my face and chest. I then watch him cum all over himself too, letting out a final loud moan to then just be able to hear him panting in exhaustion. I was exhausted too, but if he left and found me missing it could make him suspect something is up, so I got the salty liquid out of my face either by licking it or with my socks. I quickly and quietly got dressed, tossing the socks somewhere in a bush and then booked it to the entrance where I pretended to be asleep until Kai got back.

- So you've been sleeping all this time?
- Yeah, any problem with it?
- As long as you didn't eat my lunch.
- Was the water good? You took a while.
- I like a thorough clean so I don't start smelling hours after bathing, unlike someone.
- Hey! I don't smell!
- Yeah yeah we can have this argument later, now we need to keep moving.
- Now hold on, you can't just tell me I'm smelly and then change the subject!