Chapter 12- A pink skinned girl

Recap:

'why hasn't anyone noticed this alley yet!?!?' I internally panicked as the short guy said he was gonna help the others to try and do tr same thing he did to me. Two colored eyes make nodded and said he'll be right behind him as he reach his right face to my face. Freezing air hit me as I tried harder than ever to get out biting his other hand and that one started getting hotter. I yelled through his hand but to no avail. I started feeling my soft squishy cheeks to freeze.

Then, he stopped his eyes widened as he visibly trembled. I was confused until I heard my saviors voice.

"You're always putting yourself in danger don't you Y/N? It's such a drag." Shikamaru complained and he stood up my captor copying his movements. Which allowed me to speak now.

"Shikamaru! Thank goodness you found me!" I smiled at him and I saw him looked back at me and smiles a bit of a tinted pink on his cheeks.

"Shika... Who?" My captor asked, annoyance dripping from his words.

We continue:

Y/N's POV

Shikamaru jumped down still keeping the red and white hair guy under his jutsu. I stepped back as I watch candy cane struggle to move but to no avail.

"Thanks shikamaru I kinda needed that" I said with a smile which he returned. I sighed and got closer to the bi color male frowning at him. Candy cane returned the frown.

"Why did you guys get out? You should all know this would've happened! People could e gotten hurt!" I exclaimed as he flinch at my last few words. He gave a guilty look and turned away. I groaned in disappointment and turned to Shikamaru. "Shikamaru take him and anyone else you see back to their cells handcuffed and secured I don't want them hurting anyone else."

"What a drag." I heard him mutter before walking away with the other guy still in the trance. He stopped and turned back towards me. "If you need any blood tell us okay?"

I immediately knew what he was talking about and nodded then running the other direction. I was looking for more criminals when I saw a pink skin girl throwing what looked like water at the other ninjas. All of them jumped away except one.

His arm sleeve practically melted off along with some of his skin cause him to  scream in pain. I gasps and ran on the roof top hoping to catch her by surprise.

"Father!" I heard a child scream and panicked. I turned towards them as I saw the girl do the same throwing the same liquid at the small child.

"No don't!" I scream jumping down and tackled the kid down. I heard sizzling and looked up. The wood next to us melting away like the poor ninjas arm. "You okay?" I asked the kid as I see them holding the arm they landed on. I hoped only that it was a scratch or minor bruises. "Stay somewhere safe?" I told the and got up seeing the pink girl looked worriedly in our direction. I threw a kunai at her with a harmless small talisman she ducked but not a moment to soon. I made a hand sign and it exploded behind her it sent her falling not to pleasantly. I made quick signs though a bit worried about the outcome.

"Shadow possession jitsu!" I exclaimed and a shadow linked right towards her keeping her locked in place. The jutsu even if I performed it a little sloppy it felt like the world was against me trying to keep this jutsu going. I saw the other ninjas aiding the arm injured and securing the pink haired girl carefully covering her arms with bulky cloth wrapping it. It reminded me of those sleeve people use to train dogs to attack.

They cuffed her and I released myself and her immediately I heard her gasp for air panting and so was I. If I had to guess I'm guessing she had to also suffer for me not being able to use the jutsu like Shikamaru aka with ease.

Published: May 8, 2022

A/N: sorry it's a short chapter I'll try doing better next time. Rn I'm going to be editing a few of the other chapter though so I'm sorry