Chapter 4 - The Explosion

Recap:

We kept fighting until we heard a small clink. Indicating that somwone had opened the door. We both stopped and turned to the direction of the sound as we saw Akihisa peek his head in the room.

"You done yet Vio..." He looked in, his mask on as his happy tone trailed off, possibly processing what he was looking at. I mean, hes looking at his little sister straddling a unchained prisoner.

Oh no! I contiplaited on weather keeping a grip on the ash blonde or to run to my brother.

But the vibe my brother was sending off already gave me a decision on it. I stayed in the same position as my brother slowly took off his red outlined mask, reavealing his blue and sea grean eyes, glaring at our direction.

Kill me now please I thought as he slowly walked towards us.

Welp, looks like imma die.

We continue:

Luna's POV

Akihisa glared at our awkward forms, his chakra surrounding him like when Sakura was mad when Naruto was being a dummy. Unbeknownst to us Akihisa was taking out two kunais.

"Akitsuki Midnight Chambers. Come here. Now!" he threw the sharp tiny weapon and ended up giving the both of us scratches on our cheeks. I jumped off of the guy and tried to get to my brother.

Key word:tried

The moment i tried getting off the blonde boy grabbed my waist and kept me in place. Being out of his restraints he lifted up his other hand and kept me in place, his incredible strength suddenly appeared once more, his palm facing my brothers direction. A glow illuminated from his hand before an explosion came out of his glowing palm. The last thing i was able to make out was my brothers suprised face before the heat was to much for my face to handle resulting in hiding my features. The heat was suddenly to much for me, making me pass out.

I might be in heaven when i open my eyes from heatstroke.....oh well

Y/N's POV

I finished talking to Erasure Head, All Might,  and two kids called Aoyama, and Ashido. Until i heard i heard an exploaion level A-2 (the floor on top of us). The alarms started to go off and i started running out in the middle of the halls of my floor.

"W-Whats going on?!" Prisoner A-7 yelled as he grabbed onto the cell bars, fear in his eyes. "Are there villians?!"

I slightly panicked and looked around. I yelped as a puff of snoke came into view,  i recognized the mask.

"Pink! Whats going on?!"

"Im not sure,  i just heard an explosion and came to check where it came from. Do you know?" i shook my head but we were inturruptes by the red head of the whole group, Prisoner A-8.

"Wait explosions? Guys calm down its probably Bakubro!" he yelled which he earned slight relieved sighs from his comrades. However, me and Pink werent relieved at all. They might try to escape and hurt the village. We cant let them.

"Raven get to the next floor and check whats going on! I'll  try and send back up!"

I nodded and started running to the stairs. I got to the next floor to see prisoner's A-17 cell burnt to a crisp. I saw Teal on the floor slightly coughing. I ran up to him and crouched down to his level. I shook him until he finally faced me, revealing the lower half of his bird mask gone, pale skin and lips showing.

"What happened?!" i asked as i looked around but his cough brought my attention back.

"T-tsuki... Shes with prisoner 17...." i nodded and placed him at the other side of the hall ignoring the rest of the prisoners pleads and yells. I ran back to the said prisoners cell,  smoke still coming out. Re-adjusting my A/M (animal mask) mask i made hand signs.

"Wind style: Gale surge Jutsu!" wind went everywhere clwaring up the thick smoke. I looked around seeing the people i was looking for.

Prisoner A-17, with a unconcious Luna in his arms. I took out my kunais and readied myself for anything.

"Prisoner A-17, i request you leave my comrade alone and come peacefully." i warned as i only looked at my darkblue haired friend under my mask.

Wait, wheres her mask?! She never takes it off unless she's not on her shift! I heard him scoff which got my attention. I noticed his grip on my dear friend got tighter around her waist.

"Tch, like hell imma being restrained by another person," lifted up his hand. My grip on my weapons grew tighter. "NOW PISS OFF" An explosion came hurdling my way,  luckily my instincts came in right on time. I dodged and threw my kunai,  making sure it wouldnt hurt the unconscious anbu, though it didnt do much but make a cut on his broad left shoulder. He kept puting up a fight, explosion after explosion. Thankfully the hokage made sure the walls were really strong so nothing happened but burnts on the concrete, though i cant say the samething about the bars. Which were obliteratedto the next life. "DIE ALREADY!!" i dodged once more and got close enough to-

Wait, what do i do now agian? I paused not knowing what i should do. Though the ash blonde was the opposite. He released another explosion from his palm, i grunted as i back made contact with Prisoner A-11's bar cells, which is the other side on where we were already. The wierd winged prisoner looked shocked as i stood up agian.

"Give... Me... Back... Violet... You hedgehog!" i said as i finished my hand signs.

"Wind style: Vacuum!" dont die on me Luna! I focused the wind only in the cell the blonde was in and stoped the oxygen in the said area. The boy starts gagging for air, though not letting go of my comrade, he only held her closer to him.

"Wha-t the fu-uck" he coughed out, the color of his face almost being drained out. "The hell... Are... You do... Ing?" I looked closer and saw movement in my friends form. She made hand signs weakly with her hands.

"Earth style: pebble barrage" she muttered, suddenly, small stones around me and parts of the cell bars flew at the bubble at a high level,  breaking the air bubble. The two got more small scratches from the sharp objects that she used cut the jutsu but they ignored it, gasping for air than anyhting. The ash blonde let go of Luna, though keeping her in arms reach. Once he completely let her go i jumped towards her. She looked up as i was able to grab her and lay her down away from her previous capturer. He noticed and growled slightly. I glared at him through my mask and was about to tell him to back off until Luna came up infront of him,  this time with more cautious,even though she was still tired and weak. She crouched down to his level and reached her hand out.

"A-17... Remain calm and we'll leave you out of restraints." she bargained as a suprised face came to the prisoner.

"Tch, fine then, but im not answering any of your questions." Luna nodded and grabbed his hand, lifting him up and started dragging him to the exit of the floor. His comrades were yelling, asking were he was going, but the prisoner never spoke to them and only grumbled to them to be quiet.

I looked at my ninja friend's neck. She turned around and noticed my unsureness she smiled and nodded as they closed the door. Leaving me with the prisoners and the obliterated cell.

Published: November 4,2019