Chapter 5- Prisoners to Recruiting Ninjas

Recap:

"Wha-t the fu-uck" he coughed out, the color of his face almost being drained out. "The hell... Are... You do... Ing?" I looked closer and saw movement in my friends form. She made hand signs weakly with her hands.

"Earth style: pebble barrage" she muttered, suddenly, small stones around me and parts of the cell bars flew at the bubble at a high level, breaking the air bubble. The two got more small scratches from the sharp objects that she used cut the jutsu but they ignored it, gasping for air than anyhting. The ash blonde let go of Luna, though keeping her in arms reach. Once he completely let her go i jumped towards her. She looked up as i was able to grab her and lay her down away from her previous capturer. He noticed and growled slightly. I glared at him through my mask and was about to tell him to back off until Luna came up infront of him, this time with more cautious,even though she was still tired and weak. She crouched down to his level and reached her hand out.

"A-17... Remain calm and we'll leave you out of restraints." she bargained as a suprised face came to the prisoner.

"Tch, fine then, but im not answering any of your questions." Luna nodded and grabbed his hand, lifting him up and started dragging him to the exit of the floor. His comrades were yelling, asking were he was going, but the prisoner never spoke to them and only grumbled to them to be quiet.

I looked at my ninja friend's neck. She turned around and noticed my unsureness she smiled and nodded as they closed the door. Leaving me with the prisoners and the obliterated cell.

We continue:

Luna POV

After taking prisoner A-17 to his new cell i needed to go to the hokage's office and tell him about the prisoners interrogations on level A-2. Specifically prisoners A-11 to A-20.

Though first off...

"How can this happen?! You guys are anbu not Naruto!" Sakura yelled as she scolded me and my injured brother.

I need to get healed up.

"Ask my sister why he was even out of restraints in the first place." Akihisa said as he looked at me disappointingly. Though i was in the majority of the danger, he was still in worse condition than i was. Sakura sighed agian and looked at me this time.

"Luna?" She gave me the glare she always gave Naruto which sent me shivers.

"*sigh* he was getting on my nerves, not to mention i wanted to beat his a-"

Wack! She hit me on the head, making me hit the small table that held the bandages and healing supplies.

"Ow! What the hell Sakura?! What your-ow ow ow ow s-stop pulling my ear!" she dragged me by the ear out of the infirmary.

"You have a report to report to Kakashi-sensie. Bye now Chambers" she said as she threw me out of the room by my ear, slamming the door afterwards. I sighed and started my way to the said hokages office, not knowing what his request would lead me to.

Y/N POV

I finished all of the interviews on floor level A-1 and started making my way to the Hokages office to report the interrogations. As i got close i heard a fimiliar voice of a friend of mine.

"YOU WANT ME TO RECRUIT WHO?!?!" i almost fell off my feet hearing that from out of nowhere. I opened the door to reveal Luna standing surprised and Kakashi-sensie sweatdropping in his seat. They both looked at me and Luna ran over to me. Though i noticed the many bandages on her face(and the fact that she doesn't have neither of her masks on),hand and arms i didn't mention them. "Y/N! The hokage wants us to train these delinquents that came in to become ninjas?! Please tell me the hokage is playing around!" rather than looking happy like most who would want to show off to strangers about there jutsus and everything, Luna has to many responsibilities as a daughter of the Chambers clan, not to mention being an anbu. Whats worst is that her anger issues and mixed personalities wouldnt be able to help her in a situation to teach people, much less people who are older or around the same age as us.

I sighed and shrugged, i opened my eyes to see her as if shes about to shit herself. I turned to the hokage and lightly got out of her grasp and started heading to the said hokage.

"Heres the information i was told by the prisoners on level A-1," i started and he nodded but looked at me as if knowing i wanted to say something else. I sighed once more and took off my own mask. "And i want to know who would be teaching the prisoners. " i concluded as i saw Luna by my side once agian.

"I thought you might ask me that," Kakashi-sensie smiled and looked at both of us. "You two will be teaching all of them, as well as your siblings Luna, when there free of course."

I nodded and took in the information quite well, as i turned to Luna she closed her eyes and threw herself backwards. I gasped and Kakashi facepalmed.

"Uuuaaaawwwww! This so unfair hokage-sama~!"

Time skip

"Okay! Everyone say your name as i take call!" i yell as i look at everyone that we will be taking care of for awhile. Both me and Luna were masked aswell as we were both infront of all of the prisoners.

We took the rest of the information that we needed, as in there names, (or there titles who knows) where they be for now until there deemed trustworthy, as well as how to take care of them if something happens (them murdering, escaping,stealing,ect.) though it was a hassle to make all of them go to the isolated field we are in now, it was still better than using the river or anything that most people will be.

"Prisoner A-99, Erasurehead?"

"here." i heard a tired voice call out and i nodded while looking at all of the name listed.

"A-100, All Might?"

"I Am Here!"

"A-101, Uh....Yuo.. You... Ugh Luna can you say this?" i turned to my frind and she leaned forwards slightly.

"Yoooga?" the dazzling prisoners looked up at us offendingly (since we were om top of a boulder that i was sitting on and Luna standing on).

"I beg your pardon! Its Yuuga! You-Gah!" we both bodded and conitnued on.

"A-102, Mina?"

"Here!"

"A-103 Tsuyu?"

"Present, Kero. But please call me Tsu!"

"Oka-" i was interrupted by Luna.
"Well some ones picky. " she muttered as i gave her a glare, luckily the angle i was in showed it threw my mask and she gave me her own glare i return. "Be nice, " i continued once more.

"A-104, Tenya?"

"I beg your pardon ma'am but call me by my last na-"

"No one cares four eye- ow! Raven! Quit it!" Luna cried as i pulled her ear down and made her sit down next to me after making her shut up and making me stand up to keep her quiet. I ignored her complains and continued for the 5th or 6th time.

"A-105, Ochako?"

"H-here!"

"A-106, Tail man?" I swear these birth names are weird. Seriously, what kind of parent gives you a name like Tail man?

"Present!"

"A-107, Chargebolt?"

Silence. The prisoners looked around a bit panicked. Then it clicked.

Oh no.

We lost a prisoner.

I turned to Luna and she looked around, panicked. We cant keep them all here with only one of us! What do we do?! Ugh, i hate my life! Period!

Published: November 28,2019