29

"J-Jimin let's just t-talk-"

"There's nothing to talk about Jungkook!"

Jimin's tears ran down his face as he yelled, staring at the man who was on his knees in front of him.

"You're pathetic! These letters you write everyday to make me feel guilty are pathetic! You think I won't notice every time you go on a business trip with Taehyung and come back with those hickies all around you?! You think I'm so fucking naïve that I'd believe you'd stop after doing it tens of times just because you told me you would?" Jimin took in breaths as his palms formed into fists, blood dripping down his fingers as he dug his nails in a little too hard. Jungkook tried reaching out, louder sobs escaping his lips as he tried brushing the blood away.

"I'm not running back to you again, J-Jungkook." Jimin pulled away. "N-not this time."

He slammed the door in the sobbing man's face, immediately locking and leaning on it when he heard Jungkook scream and yell apologies, banging on the wood.

"Please, min-ah, I-I swear this'll be the last time! Please just let- just let me in!" Jimin heard loud painful sobs as he covered his mouth with his palm in an attempt to quieten his own.

He couldn't give in, not again.

This wasn't Jungkook, Jungkook wasn't fucking here.

He was dead.

He was killed years ago.