Chapter 1: Day of The Dumpster

"It's a stupendous Saturday in Angel Grove. And a big hello goes out to Ernie and the kids at the Angel Grove Youth Center Gym and Juice Bar. Keep those fruit shakes flowing, Ernie." A voice says over the radio. Penelope was painting in the corner, Kimberly was doing some gymnastics moves on a balance beam and Trini was doing some Martial Arts moves.

Zack's practicing karate moves with Jason

Zack's practicing karate moves with Jason. "Nice recovery, Zack," Jason said.

"Yeah, thanks for teaching me, Jason," Zack says, as he and Jason claps hands

"Yeah, thanks for teaching me, Jason," Zack says, as he and Jason claps hands. "No problem," Jason says. Kimberly sticks the landing as Trini applauds. "That was awesome, Kimberly." "Thanks, Trini," Kimberly says. Penelope finishes her painting and puts her brushes and paints away after cleaning them, then goes over to the Juice Bar. Billy walks in wearing a karate uniform. "Hey, fellas," Billy says. "Yo, Billy what's up?" Zack asks. "Well, I think I'm prepared for my first karate class," Billy says. "Hey, I'll be right back I'm getting myself a smoothie," Zack says going to the Juice Bar. "Alright," Jason says. "Hey, can I get a Strawberry Banana smoothie?" Zack asks Ernie. "Coming right up." Zack looks beside him and sees a girl from most of his classes looking at Jason and Billy. "Hey, you're friends with Kim and Trini. Penelope, right?" Penelope looks at Zack and nods. "I'm Zack." Penelope nods and laughs, "Zack, I know who you are, we have classes together." Ernie hands Zack his smoothie. Penelope finishes hers and throws it away, before going over to Kimberly and Trini. But before Penelope can say anything, Trini speaks up. "Oh no, look who's here." "Bulk and Skull," Kimberly says. Bulk and Skull approach the three girls. "Hi, girls. How about that double date we talked about?" Bulk asks. Skull laughing loud and obnoxiously, "Yeah, what about it?" "Sorry guys," Trini says. "What's the matter? We're not good enough for you?" Bulk asks. "Leave us alone, Bulk," Trini says. "Oh yeah, make me." Bulk says. "Yeah, make me!" Skull says, mocking Bulk. "They said leave them alone," Penelope says. Bulk looks at Penelope, "Nobody's talking to you, nerd!" Bulk looks back at Trini and Kimberly. Zack walks up behind the girls. "Him. Make him." Skull says, pointing to Bulk. "Hey, you heard what she said," Zack says. "Well, what do you know? The dancer wants to become a fighter." Bulk says. "It's ok Zack, we can handle these two," Kimberly says. "Oh really, let's show some karate moves Skull." Bulk says. Bulk and Skull charge towards the girls but they flip them on their backs as everyone around them laugh.