Chapter 2: High Five

At the Youth Center Penelope finishes her painting and walks over to Jason, Zack, and Kimberly who are surrounded by a rope, Trini was teaching a class, "Hey guys." "Hey, Penny," Kimberly says. "Hey," Jason says. "Sup," Zack says. "What are you guys doing?" Penelope asks. "We're about to see Jason climb on this rope all the way to the top," Zack says. "Okay Jase, Let's see you do it," Kimberly says. "Time to go up and up," Zack says. Jason starts climbing the rope. "Come on Jason, you can do it," Kimberly says. "Go Jase," Zack says. "You can do it, Jason!" Penelope says. "Come on!" Kimberly says. "Come on!" Zack says. "Keep going," Kimberly says. "Keep going, Jase," Zack says. "Yeah, keep going!" Penelope says. Trini comes over, "Jason? Jason! Be careful! If you slip, you can really hurt yourself." Trini says. "Yo man, back off. You're gonna make him nervous." Zack says. "Nervous? Man, I never get nervous." Trini gasps when Jason's hand slips. "When I climb," Jason says. "You should be," Trini says. Zack and Kimberly laugh. "Guys, I'm gonna be over there at least it's down to Earth," Trini says. "You should give it a try," Zack says to Trini. "Are you kidding? Uh-uh. You'll never catch me climbing anything that high." Trini says. "Looks like somebody's got a case of height fright," Kimberly says. "Yo! Billy, my main brain! What's up?" Zack asks as he sees Billy walk in. Penelope blushes when she sees Billy. "Hey! Well, actually, I do have some exciting news to disseminate. See, I've made a significant breakthrough regarding the cross.." Billy says. "Billy! Head's up!" Jason says. Jason was on top of Billy's shoulder while he was still hanging on the rope. The two of them swung back and forth until they landed next to Trini. "That was good. That was good." Zack says. Kimberly laughs. "You guys should join the circus," Zack says. "Nah. The circus don't take geek clowns." Bulk says as he and Skull walk towards them. Skull laughs, "Geek clowns...that's great. That is so funny." He says. "Why don't you guys crawl back to the ooze you came from," Kimberly says. "Oh, that's funny. Especially coming from the friend of the money man here." Bulk says. "Why don't you give it a try? Climb the rope, Bulk." Penelope says. "Yeah, at least make it all the way to the top," Jason says. Skull walks over to Jason, "Hey, hey, hey, you saying that Bulk can't do it?" He asks. Jason says nothing, staring at Skull. "Yeah, that's what you're saying alright," Skull says. "Step aside," As Bulk throws Skull aside, he gets in Jason's face. "And let me show you how it's done." Bulk says, walking toward the rope. "Are you sure you know how to work this thing?" Kimberly asks Bulk. "What do you think I am? Stupid?" Bulk questions. "You said it, not us," Penelope says quietly, earning a small laugh from both Trini and Billy. "Well, you know what they say, if the rope fits...climb it," Zack says. Penelope laughs as does Skull. Bulk begins to climb the rope but falls. "Hey Bulky, I thought you were going up," Skull says. Bulk tries again but fails, as the rope falls on him. People were laughing and some parts of the ceiling began to fall on them. "Oh yeah, Bulk, uh...really showed us this time, didn't you?" Kimberly asks. "Yeah, show them," Skull says.

"I finally completed the narrow-beam transmission module that will allow wave function over an extended interval. Well? Aren't you all excited?" Billy asks. "Well, I will be as soon as I figure out what you just said," Zack says. "He created a communication device using microwaves." Trini and Penelope say in unison. They follow Billy to his locker where he's keeping their communication watches. "Affirmative. See? We now have communication to Zordon and Alpha in the Command Center." Billy says, handing them their watches. "This is morphenomnal," Kimberly says. "These are amazing Billy," Penelope says. "Thank you. They respond to tactile pressure followed by auditory stimulus." Billy explains. "So what you're saying is that we just touch and talk...like this?" Trini asks as she presses the button on her watch. The watch beeps and they're all teleported to the Command Center, piled on top of each other. "Uh-oh incoming," Alpha says. "Hey! Hey guys!" Kimberly yells as she's on the bottom. "It appears my communicators malfunctioned," Billy says, from on top of Penelope. "Oh, welcome, homeboys, homegirls. What brings you to the hood?" Alpha asks. "Too much movies," Zack says. They laugh and all get up from the floor one by one. "I commend your latest invention, Billy. Not only have you created a communicator, but you've also tapped into the communicator, but you've also tapped into the Command Center's teleportation unit...with proper adjustment, it will allow you to teleport here in an emergency...but until Alpha can reprogram it...it will serve as a two-way communication link between the Command Center and each other...from wherever you are." Zordon explains. "Kinda like a walkie-talkie, my older brother and I used to play with them as kids," Penelope says. "Hmmm. This is easy...I just have to reflux the...uh-oh." Alpha starts running around the room. "Ay-yi-yi-yi-yi," Alpha says.