Taken

The day started off normal as always. The house was mostly silent. The only thing you could hear were the footsteps of Niklaus and Jayden walking down the stairs, about to go to school.

Elijah walked in to the main room and smiled at his nephew. "Good Morning, Jayden." He said as he went over and gave him a hug. "You look great for your first day of 1st grade."

^^^ HIS OUTFIT

^^^ HIS OUTFIT

"Thank you Uncle Eli." Jayden said with a smile as he grabbed his backpack from beside the couch.

Elijah looked down at his wrist and squinted his eyes. Jayden noticed this and moved his sleeves down. He knew exactly what his uncle was looking at.

"Jayden..." Elijah said warningly. "Where's your bracelet?" He asked.

Niklaus looked at his son's wrist and saw that his bracelet wasn't there. "Jayden, go put your bracelet on." He said.

"But it's tight. I don't like it." Jayden complains.

"We can get it rezised later, but you can't go to school without it on." Elijah tells Jayden and he groans and walks back up the stairs. "We need to wake her up." Elijah says once Jayden is gone.

Nilklaus nods sadly. "I'm trying, but the only way I can think of at the moment is using Jayden." He says.

"Maybe he'll be able to control it." Elijah suggests and Niklaus shook his head.

"It's too risky. He's a child and could get hurt with all that power." He says. "I know Amelia wouldn't want him to do that because if something happens to him, we'll have to deal with an angry Amelia right off the bat."

"But, he's--" Elijah started.

Niklaus didn't even let her finish before putting his hand up while shaking his head. "It's not happening, brother. I've done enough harm to her family that I know she hasn't forgave me for. I'm not putting our son at risk. Jayden is her world and it's my job to make sure he is safe."

They heard footsteps and stopped talking about it. Jayden walked down the stairs with his bracelet on. He looked between his dad and uncle with a smile. "I'm ready to go to school." He says.

Niklaus was worried that Jayden had overheard their conversation. He knew how Jayden was and if he found out that there was a way he could help bring his mother back, he would stop at nothing to do that.

He truly is a lot like Niklaus. It's worrying to many.

...

Niklaus entered the mansion with a worried expression. He had received a call from one of his hybrids that he still had. They told him that someone had came into the mansion and took Amelia.

As Niklaus arrived at the room Amelia was in, her body was gone. Her body which rested on the bed was no longer there.

The hybrids that were in there stepped back knowing that Niklaus was angry. He yelled angrily and smashed the rocking chair that was besides him into pieces.