Prologue Part 1

I do not own Kenichi the Mightiest Desciple or One Punch Man or the characters except the OCs I will or might make.

(A warning. This is my made up take on what would happen in One Punch Man manga after a few certain chapters. If this comes off as spoilers for any present or future chapters, I apologize.)
_________________________________________

The scene was was unbelievable. The world was in chaos. Cities were in ruins, dead bodies were all around as well as cars, trucks and other automobiles trashed and destroyed all over the streets.

The heroes, villains and monsters were dead, a lot of civillians were killed and our hero Saitama, the barely known bald hero of the Hero Association was standing in the cracked and hollow streets of City Z or what is left of it.

He was in absolutely terrible shape. He has a gash over his head, his suit was in tears, his cape ripped apart, and he is holding his right arm which was nothing more than a stump just under his elbow. He was panting and had a seriously angry look aimed at the creature that did this to him.

It was covered in a light green aura which obsured it's appearance but you can slightly see that it's body was brown, with a few bone spikes on it's back and it had glowing eyes. Blue on the right and red on the left.

The monster looked at the bald hero and saw the angered expression he had. It's eyes narrowed and a jagged toothy smile was shown on it's face through the aura it was covered in and said,

???:So, are you having fun, human?

Saitama gritted his teeth and said,

Saitama:...S-Screw y-you...!

It laughed at him and said,

???:Oh, but I already been screwing with you, human. Did you actually think you could beat me? You? A human? How laughable.

Saitama growled at it while the creature smirked.

???:Though, I will admit, you have been the greatest opponent I have had in eons. You, a human, lasted longer in a fight with me than all other beings in the universe have. For that you have my respect.

The creature stopped at least a few feet away from Saitama as he couldn't stand anymore and went on his knees and coughed blood out his mouth.

The creature looked down at him with his blurred face showing that his eyes burning. It said,

???:But your time has come.

Saitama looked up at the monster with narrowed eyes after hearing that. He scoffed and said,

Saitama:...Tch. Whatever. You pretty much... killed everything on the planet. You have killed the heroes... you've killed... the villains... you've killed the monsters... *tears going down his eyes*you even killed Satoru, Bang... Genos... King... my friends...

He said with sorrow and regret. This monster killed four of the few people he got along with and he only was able to call them his friends out loud after that.

He thought himself as the worst. Then his eyes went wide with sorrow and anger.

Saitama:DO IT! KILL ME TOO! I LOST AN ARM AN I HAVE NOTHING AND NO ONE LEFT TO FIGHT FOR BECAUSE OF YOU!! GO ON! DO IT!!!

The creature in the green aura looked at Saitama with it's eyes glowing and burning and it's smile grown wider and it happily complied.

It grabbed him by the neck, had him in the air and started choking him. It looked at him with it's malicious smile and as it was choking the life out of him. But as seconds passed, it's smile faded and it's eyes lowered and saw that Saitama was struggling for breath but there was something else.