Season 1 Chapter 6:Honoka Wants To Hang Out. Part 2

I don't own Kenichi: The Mightiest Desciple, One Punch Man or either of there characters except th OCs I will or might make.
_________________________________________

Sunday came and Saitama was at the backyard of the dojo sparring with Miu.

She threw multiple jabs at Saitama who dodged from each one then went for a punch of his own.

Miu blocked it with an open palm but it pushed her away and made her fall on her back.

As she was about to get up, she was pressed down by Saitama's knee and his hand made for a jab just touching her neck. He looked at her stoically and said,

Saitama:I win.

The blonde girl pouted.

Miu:Mou~!

He got off of her and pulled her up by her hands.

Miu:Dang it! This is the 6th time you've beaten me today!

Saitama raised an eyebrow at her.

Saitama:🤨...You're keeping count?

Miu:(>///<)...B-Be quiet!

He shook his head and went into a stance.

Saitama:Again?

She wanted to say no but her pride as a mixed martial artist was telling her to say yes. She smiled and said,

Miu:Again.

They fought again and Shio was looking on with intrigue. Even though he was still mad about what him and his sister did, he couldn't help but be amazed at Saitama's fighting capability.

Shio:The kid is strong, fast and calm. I'll give him that. That's obvious due to him beating Miu and Apachai of all people. But...

He smirked.

Shio:It's time to see if he can beat me. Oi! Saitama!

Saitama:Hm?

The boy body slams Miu to the ground and she had swirls in her eyes.

Saitama:Oh sorry. You okay Miu?

Miu:😵I will be in a few minuuuutes. Uhhhh.

She went out cold and he sighs, picks her up and carries her to the house and rests her down on the wooden floor. He looks to Shio and says,

Saitama:Yes, Sakaki-san?

Shio:Today you are going to fight me.

Saitama looked at the man and he knew that he was still fuming about him putting an empty food bowl on his head. This was his way of getting payback.

Then again, he wouldn't deny that he was curious on how Shio fought. So he nodded and said,

Saitama:Alright.

The man was smiled darkly. He was going to enjoy hurting the boy.
_________________________________________

Saitama and Shio were on the yard a few feet away and facing each other.

Shigure, Apachai, Akisame, Kensei and Hayato were outside watching as Miu was awake with Honoka sitting next to her.

Hayato:So, Shio-kun is going to fight him?

Akisame:*nod*Hm. It seems that he is interested in fighting Saitama.

Kensei:He's probably doing this as payback for what he and his sister did to him and us.

Apachai:Yeah. That was so mean of them!

Honoka deadpanned at them.

Honoka:😑You three tried to steal our food. You got punished. Deal with it.