Prologue Part 2

I don't own One Punch Man or Kenichi the Mightiest Desciple or any of the characters except the OCs I will or might make.
_________________________________________

It has been 3 years since the Shirahama couple have made Saitama their adoptive son and things have been great for them. From teaching him how to walk, eat properly, to reading and writing.

There were a few mishaps here and there but it was all enjoyable for the three of them as a happy family.

Righ now, the 3 year old Saitama was wearing a yellow t-shirt, blue pants and red shoes was watching Superman TAS on the T.V in the living room. Then his adoptive parents came in and told him that they had great news. He was going to be and older brother.

The boy looked surprised then he started jumping in place cheering that he wasn't going to be an only child anymore. The two parents laughed at this and hugged him.

A year has passed and Saitama, Motosuga and Saori were in a hospital. Saitama and Mototsuga were on the right side of Saori who was tired and laying on the bed and holding her new born baby girl who was sleeping in a wrapped blue blanket.

Mototsuga:So cute~! What should we name her?

Saori:I...I am not sure. I have thought about many names to give her but it but I have no idea which to choose from.

Then the 4 year old Saitama thought to himself and said,

Saitama:How about Honoka?

The two parents looked at their son and Saori smiled.

Saori:Honoka? Honoka. It means "Harmony Flower". I love it. Little Hono-chan.

She rocked her daughter lightly making Honoka coo a little. Saitama and Mototsuga smiled a little and Saori said,

Saori:Saitama, since you named her, would you like to hold her?

Saitama looked to his mother and nodded. She gave his new born sister to him and he held Honoka. He looked at her and said,

Saitama:Um... Hey Honoka. It's me, your older brother Saitama. Nice to meet you.

The sleeping baby girl hummed smiled a little and Saitama looked at her happily as well as the two parents.
_________________________________________

One year has passed and Saitama was 5 years old. It was the evening at 3:20p.m. and he was in the car with his family after being picked up from school.

He sits in the back on the right with his 1 year old sister Honoka babbling cutely and holding a small pink colored teddy bear while buckled up and sitting in a small chair on the left. Then his mother sitting in the front row chair in front of him asked,

Saori:So, Saitama, how was your day at school?

Saitama responds.

Saitama:It was great Mom! I even learned how to multiply high numbers and got them all right!

Saori:That's great sweetie!

Mototsuga who was sitting next to her while driving said,

Mototsuga:Haha! That's my boy!

The little boy smiled widely at that then he went wide eyed then closed his eyes shut in pain when he felt a massive headache all of a sudden.

Saitama:*holding his head*Agh!

The two parents looked at their son in worry and said,

Saori:Saitama, what's wrong?

Mototsuga:Something wrong, son?