Meeting Harley Quinn

I'm being dragged out of your cell as Amanda Waller throws a duffle bag at me and walks out. I let out a sigh looking down at the bag in front of me "another mission" I mumble under my breath as I'm told to suit up quickly and meet the guards outside. I do as I'm told really not in the mood to start up something with these assholes. I walk out and hop in the truck which is already holding 2 other people. They didn't look up as I sat down this isn't new to me I'm use to people not talking to me..or even liking me for that matter. I rest my head against the back of the seat and close my eyes letting my thoughts consume me. 30 minutes go by and the truck comes to a stop as I open my eyes the guy finally speaks up and says "We're here~" and jumps out of the truck followed by the other passenger. I sigh and follow them I glanced around as I saw other trucks pull up and people begin to jump out..wtf is that thing? I say to myself as I see this..weasel looking thing let out a screech as he jumps out. "All right let us line up so I can tell you about the mission!" Rick Flag shouts. I walk over and stand next to this man..shark? followed by the weasel on my right..greeeat. Rick Flag begins pacing as he starts discussing our mission "We're going to split up into groups for this mission. Our job is to infiltrate these locations and retrieve these items." He begins showing us different places and the items we need to retrieve..more like steal I mumble to myself. Rick glances at me..oh shit did he hear me? He looks back down at his clipboard and speaks up. "Okay group A will be Peacemaker, Weasel, Savant, and Boomer. Group B will be Bloodsport, King Shark, Ratcatcher, and Dick Hertz. Group C will be Polka-Dot Man, Javelin, Harley, and Y/N. The names I didn't call-you're all in a group." I walk over to group C and Introduce myself "Uh..Hey I'm Y/N." They all introduced themselves and began going over the best way to approach the mission but to be honest I stopped listening the minute I saw her. She walked over so gracefully and held out her hand for me to shake. "Harley Quinn nice to meet ya! " I shake her hand and smile at her "Y/N. Nice to meet you." Now hear me out when I saw I don't believe in love at first sight but holy shit this chick had me weak at my knees with everything she did from the way she walked, the way she fought, and that accent. I shake my head and tell myself we have a mission to do I can't let girls distracted me..at least not right now..maybe later. I hear someone yell "Team C let's go! " We all got on the aircraft and buckled in...I'm actually excited about this mission now let's just hope I don't die. I sigh and lay my head back. felt a hand grab mine "This will be fun! I'm never on a team with other girls!" I hear Harley say as we begin to take off.