Your First Date With Harley Quinn

The rest of these parts take place outside the prison. 

First things first you're going on a date with Harley Quinn so uhh don't expect a normal date. You two started with a drive around the city..by drive I mean you two driving from the cops. Harley thought it would be a good idea to get you a present..from a very expensive store. She called it 'borrowing until she can pay for it' So now you're in a car chase..."Harley you know I really appreciate the gift but I really don't wanna go back to prison." Harley lets out a laugh and tells you to relax and she has everything under control. You two eventually escape the cops and end up at an abandoned building that Harley says is her safe house and plops down on the sofa. You sat next to her and she turned on the tv. "You think we could a get pizza delivered here?" Harley said as she took out her phone calling in a pizza. After you two have eaten, you guys decide to go for a walk..I mean the cops didn't technically see what you looked like so you should be fine..right? As you two are walking around the block Harley grabs your hand and tells you she thinks you two should go out again...maybe without the cops involved.