Meeting Cleo aka Ratcatcher

I just found out I'm being transferred from my current prison to another one called Belle Reve Penitentiary. From what I've been told only the useful people get sent here. People who are skilled. People Amanda Waller can send out on insane fucking missions. Oh and I get a chip put in my skull that she can blow up whenever she wants. Sounds great! I take a deep breath and walk into the main room of the woman's area of the prison. Right off the bat this lady walks over "Listen here. I care who you are but this place is mine. You got that?" I look up at her...shit she's tall. "Well technically this is Waller's prison.." oh fuck me why did I say that. The lady punches me straight in the face and I fall to the ground. I start trying to sit up but one but she just puts her foot on my chest to hold me down. I start trying to push her foot off of me but I can't "Get off me! I didn't do shit to you! It's not my fault you're not familiar with who runs the prison!" ....fuck I opened my big mouth again. Just as this psycho was about to lay another punch on me I hear a voice from one of cells. "Erica get off of her. Amanda needs her alive." The lady or I guess Erica is her name glares at whoever is in the cell and takes her foot off of me. I take a gasp of air not realizing she was probably crushing my lungs. I got up and looked at her " Thank you now will you PLEASE point me in the direction of cell 245. " She looks at me with a face of disgust and points towards the cell. "Thank you Erica." I turn and quickly walk to the cell really don't want to get punch in the face again. I walk in and saw a girl laying on one of beds with...is that a rat..laying on top of her. "Uhh..thanks for helping me out. I'm Y/N." She looks at me and sits up slowly while stretching. "I know who you are. Waller told me I was getting a roommate. I'm Cleo Cazo aka Ratcatcher 2. This is Sebastian." She gestures to the rat now on her shoulder.   I wave at the rat who is waving at me. I sit down on the bed across from hers. "Is uh Erica was it? Always like that?" Cleo looks up at me with an amused expression. "Just to the new girls. Don't worry just stay out of her way and she'll stop bothering you after a few months..or a year." She lays back down laughing. I lay down looking at her. "So..why rats?" She glances at me and begins to tell me the story of her father. I know 3 things since arriving here. 1. I already hate Belle Reve. 2. Don't fuck with Erica. 3. I'm already liking Cleo Cazo.