Part 4/11

Shano, Scarlett and Kendrick all settle down a bit and go back to standing regularly but still remaining on guard while Shano crosses his arms over one another gaining a serious look on his face.

Shano- "Just so you understand Keith, I will not hold back against you in our fight, and I will not allow the clock to hit zero so you can just win off your dads money influences. Just be real with yourself right now, if it wasn't for your position in life Scarlett would have won that fight between you two."

Keith begins grinding his teeth in anger for just a moment but then calms down keeping his cool & just smiles like a creep at Scarlett and begins to speak to her.

Keith- "Your gonna have to get over it eventually Scarlett, the past is the past and I was just the superior fighter. You just didn't have what it takes to put me away sweetheart, but if I'm being honest, you look really cute when your angry."

Keith blows a quick little kiss at her and within a split second Scarlett throws a right haymaker towards Keith as Keith's eyes open wide in shock unable to react to the incoming attack (CRACK)! Scarlett looks shocked as Deku-Deku put himself in the way to intercept the blow causing him to crash into the ground unconscious. Kit & Kat both step in front of Keith and get into fighting stances as they prepare to fight. Scarlett not backing down as she looks pissed off in her eyes but has a slight smile on her face.

Scarlett- "Even together y'all are no match for me, sure you spoiled brats might have some martial arts under your belts but you lack the physical practice of it all because your both too scared to break a nail."

Kit- "Please, just because we don't choose to live like a common sewer rat like yourself doesn't mean we aren't afraid to get down and dirty when needed."

Kat- "Yeah! And despite what Keith said you look ugly regardless, you could never be or have what we are and got all you are is a sewer rat."

Keith- "OKAY THATS ENOUGH!"

Just before Scarlett was about to go in for an attack she suddenly stops to Keith's demand.

Keith- "If a fight breaks out here in middle of town both me and Shano will get disqualified from the tournament, or we'll, he will anyways (hahahaha) so I would choose your next moves wisely girl."

Scarlett not wanting to let up slowly begins to as she let's out a sigh as her pride gets hurt in the process. Shano puts his hand on her shoulder for comfort as he steps forward with the same serious energy he had before.

Shano- "Listen Keith enough games, just be prepared for our fight in a few hours and leave it at that. Because if you want to take the fight here in the streets then let's do it, if not then I suggest you move along."

Shano delivers a very extremely, intimidating stair of seriousness at Keith as Shano starts to glow a very light tint of blue around his entire body causing Keith to actually feel some form of fear for a second as he stands in place slightly trembling at what he is witnessing but quickly snaps out of it and regains his momentum.

Keith- "(teh) Whatever losers, can't wait to rip this lame ass statue down. Just beat it before I decide to cause a scene. Oh, and I'd watch your back if I we're you. Just saying."

Shano nods his head as he turns around and continues his delivery to Rey's while Scarlett glares at the group for a second then follows. Kendrick last to leave sticks his tongue out with a thumbs down at Keith attempts to mock the gang.

Kendrick- "Y'all are lucky we decided to be the bigger people and walk away from this situation or else it wouldn't have ended nice for you guys."

Keith gets pissed and barks at Kendrick causing Kendrick to get scared and stubble as he runs to catch up to his group. As Shano and the gang get a decent distance away, Keith crosses his arm in irritation while Kit begins to talk down on Shano and his group.

Kit- "What losers, Keith baby you are gonna rock that kid Shano tonight he doesn't look like much honestly."

Kat- "Totally! I mean how strong can a orphan child be?!"

Kit & Kat both giggle as Keith bursts out in anger.

Keith- "STOP JOKING AROUND YOU DUMB BRODS!"

Kit & Kat both turn around and stair at Keith in fear, confused with why he is suddenly upset.

Keith- "Deku pick your sorry ass up! Listen, that Shano kid is no joke, he cleared all four other kids in the tournament before me with no issues and all within three minutes. He is son of Calais and raised by Ryku, I cannot take any chances this year, not while Chris Richards is watching and sponsoring. More is on the line this year then anything, not just the gold but Richards unique stamp can go in our defenders squad book, that alone is worth more then that 10k gold prize for any serious defenders unit. His stamp is within the top five most rare and opens so many privileges."

Deku-Deku stands up holding his jaw in pain as he attempts to speak in his depressing sounding voice.

Deku-Deku- "So boss, what are you trying to say?"

Keith smiles like a creep.

Keith- "Isn't it obvious fool? I need the three of you to jump them, out of sight of the town's people of course. I noticed Shano carrying a bag, he must have something in there he is delivering, snatch it and lead them to an alley then Kit and Kat will jump in and hold the other two off while you take care of Shano. Use any means necessary but do not kill anyone and do not beat Shano to the point he can't make the fight. Do I make myself clear?!"

Deku-Deku also creepily smiles as he pulls a mini Sythe chained to his wrist from under the back of his shirt looking at his reflection within the blade.

Deku-Deku- "Yes boss I understand. Come on girls we have some rabbits to catch."

The three of them laugh out loud as they run in the same direction that Shano and the gang went. Keith with a disgruntled look on his face looks up at Calais's statue for a moment then spits in its direction and walks off in the opposite direction from both groups.