Special Chapter 2 : War's Battle - pt 1

Here's the more serious battle that War had to endure for being Yin's partner in the world of elite people.

-............-

War originally wanted to keep his relationship with Yin private. They're already had the whole campus know about them and War didn't want other people outside the campus to know as well. It's not that he was ashamed of Yin but for someone who grew up in an ordinary household, War just didn't think he could handle all the attention. Yin understood and even though he wanted to publicize their relationship (to ward of 'pests' but don't tell War that) he respected his boyfriend's wish.

That was before War learned that people from this elite community could go so far just to get in between them.

War already experienced being looked down by people who think they're the better choice for Yin since they started dating. War also learned how to deal with them, not to mention, Yin would always got his back and put everyone back in their place, if they disrespected War right in front of his eyes.

War initial thought to keep their relationship private dissolve as their relationship progressed and he eventually agreed to let Yin launched his public Twitter account and made their relationship public with his very first post.

After that, things did get a little bit easier. War could handle a few stares when he's out with Yin in formal events but he was glad they encountered no incidents. This continued until they graduated and entered work force.

Yin took over the chairman position immediately as grandma retired. War worked as junior chef in Wong's restaurant headquarter in Bangkok. As they were gradually becoming more and more busy, their meeting time was limited.

Both of them already knew about this and decided to move into one room to accommodate their limit time together. It's hard at first but they're adapting well. This continued until they were fully fledged adult in early twenties and War was grateful that Yin was still as in love with him as when they were in college.

That time War was about to find out that there would be time when he doubt Yin's love for him. The first time it happened was barely two years after they graduated.

It was Sunday and a rare day off for both Yin and War. Despite that, both of them had a busy day ahead as it was Yin's retirement day from racing community. He was almost 24 and getting too busy with his CEO duty to join any race. Yin reported his wish a month ago and they arranged a retirement race party for him.

War was a little bit sad that Yin had to leave his hobby to focus on his work. Not to mention, he also stopped joining competitive swimming since they graduated, but Yin assured him that he was okay with it. In fact, he had been planning to retire at around this time so he was ready to let go.

Win was over the moon though, he hadn't stop talking about it since the day he knew about the race. Because, he was finally pass the age limit to come and watch the race beside the one his brother and hia Yin took him when he was fourteen. War also suspected that Win wanted to meet up with his friend, a boy named Bonadol who would also participate in the race that day. Bon, who is two years older than War's nong, has been close to him since the first day of college orientation. Win, who was much younger than the other freshmen, was confused about finding friends and the social butterfly Bonadol approached him first. War actually knew that the older one already consider Win as more than just a friend or nong but he didn't want to interfere.

Win could be so oblivious and War found the whole thing amusing to witness. War wanted to tease his brother when Bon picked him up from the mansion with a sport car that he would use for the race but he held himself. He did tease Bon by whispering 'If you don't move faster someone might snatch my nong before you could' and enjoyed the surprised expression followed by the reddening face that the boy showed.