013

Annie

When I woke up, I wasn't alone. I was actually tucked up really tightly in the blanket I named Albert. Albert basically is there when I sleep and when u wake up....unlike other people. I don't even think Blake sleeps.

" Why the fuck am I here if the bitch don't sleep. Is the asshole is nocturnal or something? Never gave. I want my money back because I do not remember signing up for this shit. Now my ass has to go to the stupid school that's suppose to give me education. If it did, I wouldn't be here right now. I would in Dubai, shaking my ass, ON A FUCKING YACHT." I said as I got off the stupid bed and storming over to the closet.

I got out the closet to see a confused and concerned Blake sitting on the bed. No wait. HES SITTING ON ALBERT?! WHAT THE FUCK- WHO HE THINK HE IS?! CANT EVEN SLEEP ON THE BED AND NOW HE THINKS HE CAN JUST SIT ON ALBERT. Lord have mercy. I took a deep breath.

" What are you doing...sitting there...on Albert." I asked as calmly as possible but it kinda sound like I was being mean not gonna lie. Oh well. Shouldn't be sitting on Albert with his fat ass.

" You want to shake your ass... on a yacht...in Dubai?" He asked as he threw me a concerned look. I crossed my arms.

" Problem?"

" Um- Nevermind. I'm dropping you off to you school." He said finally getting off Albert. My poor baby. I hope he's still breathing... and still soft.

" Why?"

" Because I can. Get ready." He left the room.

" because I can." I said mocking him. I rolled my eyes.

" Nobody tells me what to do." I mumbled. I went into the bathroom to take a shower.

After my shower, I brushed my teeth and  got ready for school. When I finished I went downstairs to eat my breakfast. This time it was waffles with different berries on the side. I ate the strawberries and went back up all those stairs to get my backpack. I then sat on the top stairs and slid down the rest because I was too tired to walk the rest. I did that for the other two flights.

Once I reach the bottom stairs of the bottom stairs, I stood up only to find Blake and That guy Kyle throwing me a dirty look. I gave them one back because this was ridiculous.

" I ain't even do anything and y'all already trying to find something to bother me." I said while walking outside.

" Ok..." I heard that guy Kyle say.

" I don't know, I think she-" I turned around and faced them while I crossed my arms.

" Woke up on the wrong side of the bed." Blake finished.

" Or she's just on her period."

" I'm not." I lied.

" Your disgusting, and rude, and annoying. Is he coming with us?" I asked Blake. Blake's looked at him.

" Wait she's going with us?" That guy Kyle asked.

" Well I've got shit to do and I can drop both of you off and make it easier for me."

" Nope not if she's going." Kyle went back inside the house. I shrugged as Blake sighed.

We walked to the car and got in. I got to sit in the front seat again.

" Your friend is annoying." I mumbled.

" He can be like that sometimes. He's also my brother." Blake stated. My eyes widened.

" Wow. I feel so sorry for you. How could you live with him?" I asked as we reached a red light. He glared at me.

" Right sorry sorry." I said looking the other way.