017

Annie

I woke up in my bedroom and yes I was alone. Not like Blake sleeps. I should've took a pic of him sleeping. He's adorable. I also had this pounding headache. I got out of bed and found some Advil and water. I took a pill and drank the water. I then left the room. I slid down the banister three flights of stairs nearly flying off the end each time.

I looked through the whole downstairs for Blake. He wasn't here. I checked the second and third floor. He literally disappeared. What the fuck? I went upstairs to the fourth floor. Guess what? He's still not here. I sighed and walked all the way back downstairs.

When I reached the last floor I saw a different girl walk in. Geez how many hoes does he have? She looked at me. I just looked at her. She's pretty.

" Who are you?" She asked.

" I'm the owner of this house, and you?"

Her face dropped. We turned our heads to see someone coming down the stairs. It's was just Mike. He hates me. I fiddled with my fingers. I never had somebody who doesn't like me, well the sea witch doesn't count but yea. He passed us.

" Micheal she's an intruder, why the fuck are you not... attacking her or whatever you do to the intruders?"

Um rude.

" Mr. Charleston doesn't want me near her." She gave him a confused look.

" Ha!" I said pointing at him while laughing. He rolled his eyes.

" Well I'm a Charleston too and I say kick her out." My gaze fell on her. She's Blake's wife?! What the fuck! He fucked a girl the other day. Damn he a player and he's smooth with it.

" Ma'am I'm afraid you have to leave." I told her. She threw me a dirty look. I nearly gasped out loud. She stole my thing.

" Mikey take her away." He gave me a dirty look too. What the fuck is wrong with them? I been here for three weeks and everybody doing my signature move. Time to move out then!

" don't look at me like that." I said looking him up and down as I gave him a dirty look. He sighed.

" I can't exactly kick her out"

" Why?"

" What is going on here?" A random man asked coming down holding a little girls hand and on in his arm along with Blake. What the fuck?

" Because shes my sister." I stood there with a stupid confused look on my face.

" Blake!" She ran into his arms. He gave her a hug.

Um I thought that was our thing. He looked over to me.

" What?"

" I literally looked in the entire house-"

" Blake kick her out." His sister said cutting me off.

" Um shut up I was talking." I rolled my eyes at her. "Anyways I looked around the whole house and you weren't there. I also didn't know you had a outdoor pool and a indoor pool, and then you a whole casino place thingy and there's a gaming room. I'm gonna need to check that out. Also-" that little twerp cut me off again.

" Um I'm sorry but your going to have to leave. Pack your shit and go fucking slut" She said sternly and mumbled at the end.

I decided to be the bigger person. I went over to her and slapped her in the face causing Blake to be taken back.

" I'm not a slut now shut the fuck up, I have a headache." I then turned away and walked back up the stairs. I hate it here. I went up to my room and started taking the things I brought here and put it in my suitcase.