031

Blake

I don't care much about this girl. Like I do but then I don't. I have hundreds of other things I could be doing right now. But I'm on a plane, flying to get her. This is ridiculous But yet again I've been able to sleep for two months. I guess it's worth it.
The plane landed in Australia within the hour.

Yup that's what happens when your a Charleston. You always get what you want. Fun.

I drove my lambo all the way to the Carver estate. His estate was 20 acres of land. He had a mansion took up 10 acres of the land and he had a golf court, a full football field, a casino for game night, and a underground basement in the back of the yard. That's all secret information but when your invited to things you sorta have a glimpse around.

I pulled up to the gate and put my window down.

" Name?" A guard ask through the mic at the gate.

" Blake Charleston." I told him.

There was a silence on the other end. It was either he knew who I was and was terrified or wanted to know if Mr. Carver would let me in, which would most likely be a yes. But it would most likely be the second option only for the fact that I might be less scarier then Carver.

" Mr. Carver is in the Dining room." The guard said through the mic once again.

And as I predicted the gate opened and it was for the second option. I drove down the long pathway and parked my car when I reached the middle of the circle part of the drive way. It was basically like mine but of course it had more designs.

My house in Salt Lake City is better though. I'm only here for a mission... that was supposed to be done weeks ago. I've spent too much fucking time here.

The front door opened as I walked up the stairs. I walked into the house. From the looks of it, there was only about two floors. Weird. One of his workers took me to the dining room and waited outside.

I looked at Antonio as he placed his fork down. Deep down as in to the very deep depths of my heart I was happy that I would have an actual conversation with him.

" Ah Charleston Junior!" He said with his thick Australian accent while clapping his hands together with a sly smirk.

" Your guys just keep coming today ey! What do you want? Don't say ya father. Your not gonna get him back." He said as he smiled walking over to me.

He had brown straight hair that was parted on the right side which left his hair to stay on the left and olive skin that matched his dark brown eyes. Those weren't the eyes I knew. He had good teeth and a perfect jawline. The only thing that was weird was he had a scratch on his face. Antonio never messes up his face. Wether in battle or training he never had a scratch on his face. Something wasn't right and whatever it is left it's scar on him which made that thing or person a direct target. I wasn't afraid of that because it wasn't me but all I know was that he is a psychopath.

" I didn't come here for him." I told him.

" Mmm that's what they all say mate." He said shaking his head.

He placed his hands in his pocket and looked me straight in the eye. I was already doing the same thing as him.

If Annie was hear she'd say I'm having a staring contest. She's weird.

" Alright what do you want?" He said taking his hands out his pocket and crossing them over his chest.

" My father's luggage."

" Ah, I see. Your looking for the girl." He then smirked.

Of course he knows about Annie.

" Well your not gonna get her." He said blankly.