Lady Of The House

(Y/N) got home and was given the night task in the manor. 'Did that woman lie to me? Nothing seemed different.' she thought whilst sweeping the floor of the manor. She didn't really believe the woman. "She's probably a con artist." she mumbled mindlessly sweeping before bumping into someone. She apologized profusely to the person and went as far as bowing.

The person kicked her to the ground and kept her down by putting one foot on her chest. "You little bitch! Watch where you are going!" the person spat, she was really scared. It was Jeremy. He looks pissed, really pissed. "I'm sorry." she squeaked, physically trembling and tears threatening to spill from the corner of her eyes.

Jeremy's POV

"Stop it! I said stop it!" I yelled at her, moving my foot away and grabbing her hair. She is still trembling. "Are you scared?" I asked her, pulling her hair to make her look at me. "Answer me!" I yelled, pulling her hair harder. "N-no, young master." she replied, stuttering in the beginning. "Then stop trembling." I remarked, letting her hair go and walked away. That useless maid has been getting on my nerves since afternoon. Plaguing my mind. I don't like it.

I mean I could just make her my new toy. My old toy is no longer fun at all. Maybe I should visit them. Yeah, maybe I should. I hummed a tune as I walked to the dungeon to visit my pet. Hitting the metal bars to scare them. "Wake up, you bitch." I spat, hitting the metal bar of their cell. Their eyes opened slowly and fear settled in them. "You're finally awake. You should be happy because I don't want to play with you anymore." I stated, giving them a smile that's far from sweet before opening the door and snapping their neck.

"Throw this one to the trash. I have to prepare for my new pet."

---

Your POV

Klang

I wake up like usual to the sound of my alarm as always but something was off. Someone moved my stuff. "What? Where's all my stuff?" I mumbled, looking around only to be met with white empty walls. The door of my room opened, pulling me out of my own confusion. "Head maid Abilene! Thank god you're here! Do you know what happened to my stuff?" I asked, seeing her walk through the door. "It has been moved to your new room, young miss." she replied, looking down.

"Young miss? New room? What new room and why are you calling me 'young miss'?" I asked, confused but she didn't reply with her eyes glued to the floor. She put a stack of clothes on my bed before excusing herself. I looked at the stack of clothes on my bed. It looks really expensive... I think I'm still dreaming. "Ow!" I exclaimed as I tried to wake myself up again by pinching myself.

I'm not dreaming. I'm awake but what's happening? I should change into the only clothes that's in the room. I don't want to go out in only a night dress. I washed myself before wearing my corset, undergarment and petticoat as per usual then put on the dress on top. A beautiful (F/C) a-line dress with a layer of tulle on top that ended right at my ankle. I wanted to tie my hair up as per usual but all of my stuff has been moved and now I don't know where all of it is. I should probably go outside and go find head maid Abilene to ask her.

I walked outside barefoot through the hallways. I met a few of my friends on the way but they won't look at me. Did I do something wrong? I saw head maid Abilene cleaning the windows in one of the hallways. "Head maid Abilene!" I called out, she turned and bowed down. "You don't have to bow." I panicked, pushing her up slowly. "Can I help you, young miss?" she asked, eyes glued to the floor.

"You don't need to call me 'young miss', and can you tell me where my stuff is? Did I do something wrong? Are you guys pranking me?" I asked but she shocked her head no. "Nothing like that young miss and your belongings are in your new room. I will show you." she replied, gesturing to me to follow her. I followed her through the manor until we reached a door. "We're here." she announced, pushing open the door. Inside was the most extravagant room I've ever seen fit for royalty but...why? Why is this my new room?

"Ah, you're already here! Do you like your new room? Do you like it?"

Startled, I turned around only to be met with Jeremy. "Young master, what do you mean? I can't use this room." I asked, bowing out of habit. There was a long pause of silence and the air grew heavy. I slowly lifted my head to see that his face was contorted into a rageful expression. "You ungrateful bitch!" he snarled, pulling my hair to face him fully. "No! No! That's not what I meant, young master! I love it! It's beautiful," I exclaimed and it made him let go of my hair with his face back to smiling happily "But it's too beautiful for me. I'm just a maid here. I will just move ba-"

"No, you will do nothing of that sort!" he exclaimed, pushing me inside the room. "And you'll no longer be working as an Agriche's maid. From now on, you'll be living here as a lady of the house!" he exclaimed, before saying goodbye and leaving me alone to get settled in my new room.

"But I don't want to be a lady. The only reason I even work hard is so I can meet my parents again." I mumbled to myself, looking down at the floor. Maybe my old clothes are still here. It wouldn't hurt if I work...right?