Entry Three

Dear Diary,
I sat next to Tane in science, I tried not to look at him. Act like I was trying to concerntrate. We had started working when Tane said something to me, something I thought he would had never said to me. "Hi". My heart nearly skipped a beat, I couldn't believe it. My palms went sweaty but I secretly wiped them onto my jeans, I had said "Hi" back and everything went arkward. I knew he didn't want to be friends, he probably just wanted to destract me for a single moment to get answers. I ended up turning my head and not looking at him at all, I couldn't bear anymore embarassment. He doesn't want to be friends with me, he's a star soccer player, nothing like me.
Opal

Dear Diary,
I sat next to Opal in science today, I was really nervous. I didn't know what to say, or do, or act like. I decided to be myself, the truth is always best right? We started to work and the whole class went into a loudish chatter, the perfect time, no one else to embarass me or Opal. I finally got enough confidence to say "Hi", it was scary and many questions rush around in my head like a raging sea. Will she say "Hi" back? What if she didn't hear me? What if she did? My heart started to beat faster, then she said it. "Hi" back, I couldn't believe it. My mind went blank, stupid head. Why would you do that? After that she turned away from me, I looked down at my work trying not to embarass myself anymore. She doesn't want to be friends with me, she a beautiful smart girl, nothing like me.
Tane