Chapter 11

Bone

I sat upon my throne fit for a king smoking on the finest Cuban cigar. My three goons stood in front of me holding up the young man I've been waiting to get my hands on.

"Mr. Elizondo it's a pleasure to finally meet you. I hope my men took good care of you."

" Why am I here? W-what do you want from me?"

" Inquisitive...I admire that however, I will be the ones asking the questions."

I grabbed my sword/cane and stood from where I sat. I walked over to Rene examining him. He was a small man but he would be perfect for the job. My men carried him over to the table where I stood and sat him down.

" Rene...welcome to my humble abode where I make all your dreams come true."

" What the fuck do you want man?"

I winced at his poor choice of words. He would soon learn that I don't take to kindly to profanity of any sort. I took a puff of my cigar before backhanding him. He grunted as my hand connected to his jaw.

" I hope you don't kiss your mother with that filthy mouth of yours. A good gentleman refrains from using such foul language."

" You're crazy man."

" I take that as a compliment. You have balls young man...you will be very useful to me."

" Man I ain't doing shi- I mean I ain't doing nothing for you."

" It wasn't a choice Rene... it's an obligation. I have something you need as long as you get me what I need."

" Like I said man I ain't doing jack squat so if you're gonna take me out hurry up I don't have all day."

" Oh? And you're so sure about that? Does $500,000 worth of debt sound familiar to you?"

His eyes squinted up at me clearly baffled that I knew about his little gambling debt. I sat in the chair beside him.

" Like I said earlier, I can get that erased for you with no issue but in return there's something you need to do for me."

" Why not get the stooges behind me to do your dirty work? What you need me for?"

" Because Rene, my men don't necessarily like to get their hands too dirty and I prefer it that way. What I need to be done is a dirty dirty job and that's where you fit in the picture. So do you understand now?"

" How do I know I can trust you man?"

" You don't."

He remained silent for a while thinking over my proposition. He didn't have a choice but to a accept. He accepts and he dies one way or another, he declines and he dies there's no in between.

" Fine I'm in. What do you need me to do?"

" That's what I like to hear. The job is simple actually Rene. You see, there's someone very special to me and I would very much want her here with me."

" Man you doing all of this over a bitch?"

" Your mouth Mr. Elizondo is going to be a problem. Have you no respect for our women?"

" My bad. Who do you need me to bring in?"

" Oh this should be easy for you since you and her are very familiar. Does Melanie Brown ring any bells?"

" You shitting me right? What the fuck you want with her man?"

" Oh Rene that's for me to know and her to find out. Besides, it shouldn't be too difficult being that you two are no longer married."

" Man I can't believe this. That's my wife man."

" Ex...ex wife. Now I'm getting fed up of this lovely conversation. Being her to me alive and well and if you so lay a finger on her I will kill you. You're dismissed."

" What about my debt?"

" Paid in full. Have a nice evening."

A/N:

Just a filler for now.

There's more surprises to come😈

How you like Bone eh? Isn't he such a gentleman? 😊

Comment your thoughts and don't forget to vote.

Until next time....

~Peaches💋