First Day of Highschool!! (Chapter 1)

Scaramouche Pov:

Today was the first day of school..'how boring' I thought to myself as I got dressed. I put on black ripped jeans, a white buttoned shirt under a black plain sweatshirt. The collar of my shirt was on top of my sweatshirt showing. I put on my black Vans and headed to the bathroom. I combed my hair and brushed my hair I then headed out the door. As I was walking to school I ran into my friend, Xiao. Xiao was wearing a baggy shirt with fingerless gloves, black shoes, and black ripped jeans. His hair was in a ponytail. Oh did I mention Xiao wasn't only my friend but my best friend!

Third Person Pov:

Scaramouche: "Hello, Xiao"

Xiao: "Hello. How are you this horrible morning?"

Scaramouche: "I'm okay I guess. Could've been better if we didn't have school. You?"

Xiao: "Horrible. I owe Venti money and I still haven't paid him. He might bother me today about it..."

Scaramouche: "Damn that sucks. Why do you owe him money?"

Xiao: "We made a bet. We made a bet on who would get caught leaving school.."

Scaramouche: "Oh? And how'd it go?"

Xiao: "Well I got caught since I went through the shortcut I didn't think I would see Yanfei there."

Scaramouche: "OH? Tell me more I'm all ears."

Xiao: "Yeah..she told the teacher on me. It was on the last day of middle school.."

Scaramouche: "Damn I wish I saw that- Too bad I ditched school."

Xiao: "mhm."

Scaramouche Pov:

When we got to school me and Xiao split ways. I got to my class and sat down in the back next to the window. It's only been like 30 minutes and I already hate it here. The teacher walked in shortly and thankfully let us sit wherever we wanted. Some random girl sat next to me and started talking about astrology. I don't know who she's talking to so I'm just gonna ignore her..

Third Person Pov:

???: "HEY! ARE YOU LISTENING?!"

Scaramouche: 'Who is this crazy girl talking to?'

???: "ARE YOU IGNORING ME?!?!"

Scaramouche: 'Istg if she doesn't stop screaming in my ear I'm gonna-'

Scaramouche's thoughts got interrupted by the female that was sitting next to him poking his shoulder.

???: "HEY YOU! I WAS TALKING TO YOU! CAN YOU NOT HEAR OR SOMETHING?? YOU DEAF?"

Scaramouche: "Huh? You were talking to me.?"

???: "YES! I was geez."

Scaramouche: "Oh- I thought you were talking to someone else.." Scaramouche rolled his eyes as he faced the female.

???: "Anyways my name is Mona. Mona Megistus."

Scaramouche: "I never wanted to know who you are but okay."

Mona: "How rude! Anyways would you like to be friends?"

Scaramouche: "uh sure I don't really give a fuck."

-Lunch Time-

Once the class ended Scaramouche walked outside and started to search for Venti or Xiao. Scaramouche searched for what seemed like 10 minutes but was really 3 minutes once he found Venti he called him over.

Scaramouche: "VENTI!!"

Venti looked around confused as to who was calling him.

Scaramouche: "OVER HERE YOU FUCKING IDIOT!" Scaramouche yelled waving his hands as if calling for help.

Venti stared in the direction from where the voice came from to see scaramouche waving his hands.

Venti: "HEYY SCARAMOUCHE!! WHEN DID YOU COME?"

Scaramouche refused to believe that he was friends with someone so dumb. Both Venti and Scaramouche walked together looking for Xiao. They went to the roof of the school and sat on one of the benches as Scaramouche took out his phone and decided to call Xiao.

Scaramouche: "..."

Venti: "Did he pick up?"

Scaramouche: "Nah."

After a few minutes of waiting Xiao finally picked up the call.

Scaramouche: "Hey where are you? Me and Venti are waiting on the roof of the school."

Xiao: "Oh okay sorry I was in class. I'm on my way right now."

Scaramouche: "Kay hurry up."

They began to wait for Xiao as they saw two figures approaching. A tall ginger and a tall female with nice long hair. Scaramouche waved at them as they waved back making their way towards Venti and Scaramouche.