Introducing a Friend.! (Chapter 4)

Third Person Pov:

They both arrived at Kazuha's house and were already inside. Scaramouche looked around amazed by how nice and neat his house was to be honest Scaramouche never thought Kazuha was rich. Kazuha called out for his mom(s) and sat down on the couch next to Scaramouche patiently waiting for them to come downstairs.

Scaramouche POV:
Soon after Kazuha called out for his mom(s) two tall women came down from upstairs. One with really nice long hair and red eyes and another with brown long hair and a mixture of red and pink eyes (correct me if I'm wrong..). They both looked beautiful I now know where Kazuha got his good looks from. As they started to get closer to us I started getting nervous I guess you can say they were a bit intimidating.

Third Person Pov:

Kazuha: "Hello Mom(s)! This is my friend, Scaramouche."

Beidou: "Hello buddy!" Beidou ruffled Scaramouche's hair a bit before placing her hand on her hip she was clearly happy

Ningguang: "Hello there. It's a pleasure to meet you, Scaramouche." Ningguang gave off a friendly smile or at least tried to she still looked intimidating

Scaramouche: "Hello. It's a pleasure meeting the two of you.." Scaramouche forced a smile clearly not wanting to smile

Kazuha turned to Scaramouche and whispered into his ear something his parents couldn't hear "hey..do you think you could stay the night.?"

Scaramouche stared at Kazuha before slowly nodding unsure if he wanted to stay the night or not

Kazuha: "Can my friend here stay the night...? Pleaseeeeee?"

Ningguang was gonna say "no" until she got interrupted by her lover Beidou quickly saying "yes" due to her being excited to have a visitor over. Kazuha smiled and thanked both his moms hugging them tightly before grabbing scaramouche by the hand and taking him upstairs to his bedroom. (I'm getting lazy on writing their names when it comes to them talking so Kazuha's emoji will be "🍁" and Scaramouche's will be "☂️)

🍁: "Hey what do you wanna do??"

☂️: "Hm well I don't know? Do you have any games we can play?"

🍁: "Uh well I have twister but my mom(s) might walk in and get the wrong idea so..I guess that is off the list."

☂️: "yeah..hey do you wanna watch a scary movie??"

🍁: "Uhm- I don't know my moms don't let me watch them because of what happened last time.."

☂️: "hm lame. Let's watch some anyway I mean what's the worse that can happen."

🍁: "A-alright.!"

Kazuha was a bit nervous cause of Scaramouche's decision and knew he was gonna get nightmares afterwards but he just played it cool. Once the movie ended Kazuha held onto Scaramouche the whole time and didn't leave his side. Whenever Scaramouche needed to use the bathroom Kazuha would stay outside the door asking if Scaramouche was okay every one second.