Back to school! (Chapter 8)

Everyone was seated in their seats waiting for the headmaster to walk in. Most chatted with one another while some did their own thing and others stayed seated doing nothing. There was one fellow who was sleeping they were sleep-deprived of not getting sleep the previous night that fellow was, Sucrose. Sleep-deprived since she had stayed up all night studying for the test. Her roommate told her to sleep, but she refused to sleep. She wanted to make sure to get an A on her test even if it meant not sleeping. Her roommate beside her worried she might sleep during the test without finishing. Yanfei who was Sucrose's roommate was playing with her hair and telling the people around her to be quiet when they spoke loud or made a loud sound.

Once the test came around Sucrose was halfway when it barely started she was doing great with all the studying she did the previous night. Yanfei was trying her best as long as she got a C or higher she was happy with her grade. However, Scaramouche was pissed. Since he hadn't studied at all he was confused and didn't know what to do since he also doesn't pay attention and just guessed for most of his answers. If not guess he was looking over at his partner's sheet secretly. His partner had studied the night before therefore they were most likely to pass the test. His partner was none other than, Xiao. Xiao was too focused on his test to realize his friend was cheating on his test. Xiao stayed all night, but not all night studying like Sucrose since they have other things to do, more important than studying for a test. Xiao knew all answers to the test since his teacher also his dad, Zhongli helped him out at home. So xiao knew what he was doing. Hu Tao and Ganyu did too.

Venti was sleeping he had given up on the first question not bothering to ask for help and fell asleep. His partner sighed as they continued their test having trouble with Venti's noisy snoring. Venti continued to sleep peacefully while others were jealous of him since he never did his tests yet he was somehow still passing his classes. Kazuha was doing well concentrating on his test and listening to music to calm himself down during the test. Mona was stressed not knowing some questions but she did know half of them. She cursed herself out for hanging out with her brother rather than studying.