"No One Messes With Our Brother"

A.N. I've been rewatching the show and getting ideas from it-

Synopsis: So there's an episode where we see Huey being bullied by another Junior Woodchuck ("Astro B.O.Y.D.") and while Dewey and Louie don't appear in that episode at all, as it follows B.O.Y.D. and Huey's friendship, I would've liked to see Dewey and Louie standing up for their brother after finding out that he was being bullied. So I wrote this.

Enjoy!

—————————————————————————

            Huey came home from his Junior Woodchuck camp-out earlier than expected. He was supposed to be staying there all night. So Dewey and Louie were surprised, to say the least, to see their brother enter their room at about midnight.

            "Hey, Hue, what are you doing home? I thought you were supposed to be back tomorrow?" Dewey questioned.

            Then he noticed Huey's face. He looked upset. Dewey then continued speaking, concern laced in his voice, "oh no. Did something happen? You seem upset!"

            Louie, who had been watching the scene unfold before him, looked at his oldest brother with a concerned face.

            Huey didn't look up at his brothers as he said, "I don't want to talk about it."

            "Hey, if something's going on, you can tell us." Louie said as he sat down on his bed.

            Dewey sat a little bit away from Louie on the bed and patted the spot in between him and Louie as he said to the eldest triplet, "let's talk. It might make you feel better to get it off your chest."

            Huey sighed and sat in between his triplet brothers. "I've just had some... problems... with one of the other Junior Woodchucks..."

            "Problems...?" Dewey questioned. "Is this guy messing with you, Huey? Do we need to go have a... talk with him?" Dewey said, reaching under the bed and grabbing a baseball bat that was under there for comedic convenience.

            "What did he say? How badly do we have to hurt him?" Louie questioned.

            "No, guys, it's fine! It's just a little bit of bullying! I'm okay!" Huey said.

            "What. Did. He. SAY?!" Louie repeated.

            "He just made fun of me a bit for always following the rules and called me a robot... It's fine!" Huey said, standing up from the bed to look at his brothers.

            This made Dewey and Louie furious.

            "Uh huh, uh huh, so are you sure you don't need us to go... talk to him...?" Dewey asked as he held up the bat once more.

            "Please don't." Huey put his hand on the bat and slowly lowered it.

            "Ugh, fine, but if it escalates, you have to tell us." Louie said.

            Huey nodded, unsure if he would actually tell his brothers if it escalated.

            ~The next day~

            Huey arrived at the Junior Woodchuck meeting that had been scheduled for that day about thirty minutes early. Unfortunately for him, he wasn't the only one who was early. He ran into that kid who was bullying him yesterday. (We don't know the name of the kid, so just roll with it.)