Fifteen || Expectedly Unexpected

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

This is it. The moment everyone's been waiting for.

All eyes were on the girl as she made her way into the shop, only her father going with her, as the door closed softly behind them.

Try as they might, they couldn't watch through the windows; for some reason, they seemed to be blurred.

All they could do was wait.

So wait they did.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Persephone and Death entered Ollivanders with an air of power around them.

See, after Persephone's talk with Draco, she had decided to skip speaking to everyone else and instead, set a date with the others on when they would all go school shopping.

So there they all were, at Diagon Alley.

They had already gotten all their other supplies, needing only to get their wands. But the others had already gone, leaving only Persephone left to get her's.

As the parent and child entered the shop, the candles all seemed to flicker, as if even they shivered in fear. But through the damp rows of boxes, two eyes appeared, drinking in the sight of the two with unshed tears.

"I'd never thought I'd get to see," Came the voice of Ollivander as he appeared from his shelves, "The day a god would come to visit me."

The two watched as Ollivander bowed his head slightly in respect before he noticed that it wasn't just the god there.

"I see you also bring a child with you, which I assume is the meaning of your visit?"

Death nodded his head in response before Persephone spoke.

"Yes, we are here to get a wand for me. The man with me is my father," Here Ollivander's eyes widened a bit, "He is Death and I am Persephone Peverell."

"But that is not your full title, is it?" Asked the shop owner as he eyed the girl with curiosity and respect, the same look he was giving Death.

Persephone chuckled a bit; as if saying, 'you got me', before she responded.

"My name is quite long so I try to keep it short for introductions but guess I shall indulge your mind, but only this once.

Hello Mr.Ollivander, my name is Persephone Potter-Black-Peverell, Lord to the most ancient and noble houses of Potter, Black, Peverell, Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin."