Aizawa x Fem! reader

You and Aizawa became 'friends' in the 7th grade. You enjoyed doing something that you called "consentual bullying" to him. You would poke him repeatedly with plastic forks and pencils, kick him in the shins, and just generally annoy him.

One day, as you two were going to your elective classes, he had had enough, he wasn't in the mood to play around. He suddenly grabbed your wrist and pinned you against the wall, in a non-sexual way of course. That is when you started to have these thoughts towards him.

Choke me. You thought impulsively as you glanced across the classroom towards him. Rail me. You thought as he walked past you in the hallway. "Tie me up, put your hand around my neck, and- SHIT, DID I SAY THAT OUT LOUD?!"

"Yes. yes you did. You said that very loudly and now people are looking at us," your best friend Emeri sighed. Every single student in the cafeteria was staring at you.

"OH, PISS OFF YA CUNTS!" you shouted. The students continued talking to each other, making the room fill with the sound of chatter. "Are you sure you're okay?" Emeri asked, concerned.

"No," you sighed, "I just can't stop thinking about Aizawa. I'm not sure if I like him or not. And I can't control these thoughts either." You hated the fact that you thought this way (although you'd be lying if you said you hated these thoughts themselves).

Anyway.

It's been four years since then. The thoughts ceased two years ago, since he doesn't go to the same high school you go to.

"Oi, Y/n, you there? Stop zoning out dumbass!" Emeri pestered, "Did you hear anything Ms. Deez just said?"

"No, what? What's going on?" you asked. Emeri sighed and facepalmed.

"We're getting a new student tomorrow. I asked Ms. Deez what dorm they'll be in, and it turns out they're in room 22 with you!"

"NO WAY. YOU HAVE TO BE JOKING." Emeri shook her head no. "I have to clean up now. Ugh, I hate this. They better at least be hot!" you grumbled.

The final bell rang. You headed straight to your dorm, not bothering to stop by the ice cream shop you and Emeri go to after school every day. You had a room to clean. You closed and locked the door to your dorm, then decided to play some music.

Suddenly, you started laughing at Youtube's shuffle choice. "Of course, it picked Camel by Camel. Of course"

You spent the rest of the day listening to music and cleaning up the room, making sure to get everything spotless.

The next day

"Alright, class, please continue doing research for your NED Talk projects. Class is going to end early today, for plot convenience- I MEAN- I have to take my kid to the dentist," your teacher announced, "Y/n, please come see me out in the hallway."

You got up, wincing at the loud screech of the chair sliding against the floor. Oh shit, did she find my smut doc?! Im screwed. Debbie-cat, tell Sky Daddy I'll be there soon. You thought anxiously to yourself as you closed the door behind you.

"What did you need me for?"

"As I said yesterday," your teacher began, "I said certified freak. Seven days a week. Wet ass-"

"Im terribly sorry, I had my earbuds in. Can you start over?" you said, realizing your earbuds were still in.

"A new student has arrived. Since you two share a room, I entrust you with the responsibility of helping him adjust to the new environment." she restated. You nodded.

"Will do!" you agreed. You walked back into the classroom and targeted the new boy, who looked lost. "Hi, there! Im Y/n, and me and you are going to share a dorm!" you said cheerfully.

He looked up at you.

"Hey wait a second, you look familiar..." you said, "what's your name?"

"My name's Shota Aizawa. we were in the same class in 7th grade, remember?"

You let out a small gasp.

All those thoughts. All those feelings. They were coming back.

"Oh yeahhhhh! How've you been?" you said cheerfully, trying to mask the strong feeling you just got. Nooo, im wearing my favorite underwear! Dammit, libido.

"I've been okay, I guess. You?"

"I've been- ngh- good!" you were trying not to get your panties even more soaked. Thank god the bell rang. "Alright, that's the bell. I assume you know where our dorm is?"

"Yup."

You two walked to your dorm in silence. The friction in your skinny jeans was driving you insane. This was your chance.

"Hey um, I have something to tell you," you stuttered, closing and locking the door behind you both, "I've, uh, I've kinda liked you since 7th grade."

The taller male chuckled. "Knew it."

He started slowly walking towards you, making you walk backward until your back hit the wall. You were pinned. He leaned down. "You pathetic. Little. Slut. So anxious you couldn't even ask for the cock you so desperately needed. So now, how 'bout you beg." he growled. You felt your cheeks get hot and your panties became even more soaked. You stood there, shocked. You were sure he didn't like you.

Aizawa roughly grabbed your throat, careful to not restrict too much airflow. "Are you going to beg, or am I going to leave?"

"N-no please don't leave! I- p-please Aizawa, can I please have your cock, please?" you begged.

Aizawa sighed. "Knees. Now."

You obeyed his command, not wanting to get in trouble.

"From now on, you will call me 'master', 'sir', or 'daddy'. And you will obey me and every command I give. Now suck."

"Y-yes, sir." you began unzipping his black semi-skinny jeans, pulling them down to his ankles.

"Hurry. Up."

You pulled down his boxers, exposing his long and fully erect member. You took the tip in your mouth, slowly working your way down to the base of his cock.

"Ngh-" Aizawa leaned forward, bracing himself against the wall. "So fucking good. Good girl, taking your daddy's cock in your mouth."

You kept a steady rhythm, bobbing your head up and down his length. You went faster, making Aizawa stifle a moan.

"I'm going to cum. Be a good girl and swallow; if you spill you will be punished." He forced your head down to the base of his member, cumming down your throat and filling your mouth with his cum. You swallowed. You opened your mouth, showing that you swallowed it all.

"Good girl. Now, on the bed, please."

You walked over to your bed, climbing on and sitting cross-legged in the middle. Aizawa followed close behind you.

He sat down at the edge of the bed and began to unbutton your shirt. "You're beautiful, darling. You're doing so good for me. If you want me to stop, just say so and I will, okay? No judgment, no shame. If you need me to stop I'll stop." he cooed. He slid your shirt off of your shoulders and unclasped your bra. You let out a sigh of relief as the terrible piece of fabric came off of you. He quickly latched onto one of your breasts, sucking it and swirling his tongue around your nipple. You moaned and pulled him off. "Yes, Princess?" you crashed your lips onto his, pulling off after a couple of seconds.

"Fuck me."

End

Yooo 1246 words longest I've written pog

A/N:

BROOO IM SO SORRY I JUST DISSAPPEARED FOR MONTHS I WAS IN THE HOSPITAL THEN I LOST MY ACC IM SO SORRY 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭