Hawxs x transmasc! reader

Ngl one of my favorite songs 
anyways

This was requested by AceOfSpades12346 !

//TW// Brief Mention of S/H Scars

Oh also, you'll find in my smuts there either is always consent, sometimes shown in the story as sticking out their tongues at each other, or other times just not shown in the story but i promise, its there unless specifically stated :)

And without further ado, Enjoy! :)

________________________________________________________________________________

You sighed as your boyfriend cuddled against your back, tracing the cut scars on your stomach.

"I love you, Y/N... my beautiful boyfriend..." Keigo whispered softly, half-asleep.

Hot tears stung the corners of your eyes. You had a hard time picturing yourself as 'beautiful'. Just the other day, a lady at the grocery store kept calling you a female.

female.

One thing you were certain of is that you were not a female. You are a man. A man.  The difficult part was trying to convince other people.

"Baby..." Keigo cooed and kissed your jawbone.

You shifted to face him and looked him in the eyes.

"Why are you crying, dove?"

"Why is it so hard for people to realise that i'm not a girl?" you sniffed.

"Aw, honey... that lady was just transphobic and ignorant. Don't dwell on what she said."

"I know, it's just... I can't get it outta my mind. What if everyone sees me as a girl?" 

"I can assure you that isn't true. At Chipootle, the cashier called you 'sir'. remember that?"

"Oh, yeah." you sat up. 

"Here, lemme help you take your mind off it," Your winged partner sat up and reached to caress your left cheek. 

He brought you into a gentle kiss, sliding his hand down to grip your waist.

You hooked your arms around his neck and gasped when he rubbed a sensitive spot on your hip, giving him access to your wet cavern. Your gentle kiss quickly turned passionate as you and your lover sloppily made out.

You could feel Keigo's Growing hard-on against your inner thigh.

He slowly made his hips down into your pants and underwear, teasing the outside of your hole. 
(i'm not gonna specify which hole, for yk, dysphoria reasons and such)
He plunged his first digits in, and slowly sang his full two fingers inside. Pumping them slowly but vigorously, you moan lowly.

He continued this pace for several moments, then pulled them out.

He positioned your body above his cock, simultaneously removing his boxers. You two did this all the time, but you never managed to get used to his size. You reminded yourself of this as he sank you down onto his cock and guided you to start bouncing. you set a slow and deep pace as you bounced on his member, moaning relentlessly. 

He grunted and groaned along to your moans and the sound of thighs slapping together. "Yeah, baby, just like that. I love you so much, baby," he cooed.

You increased the speed of your bouncing as you began to moan louder, nearing your climax. Keigo recognised this and put his hands on your hips, tracing shapes with his thumbs. "Fuck yeah, baby, come on," he growled lightly. 

As you hit your climax, you let out a loud moan. your hole tightened around Keigo's cock, and he came with a grunt. 

"Feel better?" he panted.

"Yeah," you laughed, breathlessly.

"Alright, now let's get ready for the day."

"mhm"

______________________________________

I'm so sorry it took so long, but I'm done with this one! I hope you enjoy it, at least a little bit 😅
Until next time! -Author

(566 words)