Mirko x Fem! reader

Requested by................

KacchanDeku123 ! Thanks For Requesting!

Oh and they dont verbally consent, but i promise the whole thing is consensual :)

Y/n = your name

C/N = Coworker's name

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/N, please report to the CEO office.

You got up from your desk quietly and made your way to the elevator. 

Fuck could she want?! I was working just fine. You think to yourself. You find yourself sighing and rolling your eyes. You had a short temper and were very irritable, but you tended to stay out of trouble unless you were provoked.

The elevator dinged; and you started down the hall, not knowing how loud your footsteps were.

You slammed the door open. "What?!"

The CEO of the company, and your girlfriend, Mirko, was sitting at her desk. 

"Now now, love," she chuckled. "Calm down." You sighed and walked to her desk.

"You know, I can see the cameras." She chuckled, her ears in an excited position.

What could she- Oh. Your eyes widened. shit.

She stood up and walked towards you. She walked closer and closer as you step back, eventually hitting your back against the wall. 

"If you were so desperately horny that you felt the need to please yourself, why didn't you come to me?" she cooed, pushing your chin up to look at her. 

"I didn't want to be made fun of again... you know how C/N treats me for dating my boss," you whimpered.

"I was going to fire that rabid cunt anyways." You let out a mewl as your lips connected. Her hand slipped away from your chin and began to knead your right breast. 

You gasped as your girlfriend simultaneously played with your chest and made out with you. Pulling away, she quickly locked the door. She began to strip you of your clothes. "How 'bout i pleasure you? let Mommy take care of you real nice" she said softly in your ear. 

As you stepped out of your underwear, she led you to the desk and told you to sit down. you instinctively spread your legs for her, giving her access to your sopping core. She stuck her middle and ring finger into your hole and began thrusting them at a steady pace.

"Mmh, fas-ster~" you moaned, biting your bottom lip. Mirko happily obliged and added another finger. 

Soon you couldn't help but climax, your insides tightening and releasing around your partner's fingers. She pulled them out and stuck them in her mouth. "You taste so good, love," She hummed in delight.

Her phone began to ring. "Hello? .... Yes. .... Yes, we'll be there soon. Bye."

She kissed you on the forehead. "Get dressed, we have a meeting to attend."

________________________________________________________________________________

I really enjoyed writing this one! Thanks again to the person who requested this!

(434 words)