Chapter 10

A week later, everything was going super smooth. Issei had been his usual self, staring at Akeno and whatnot. One day, Akeno knocked on Isseis bedroom door. "Come in!" Issei said. Akeno came into the room. "Hey!" Akeno said, looking real cheery. "Can we talk? Your not in any trouble." "Of course! Whats up?" Issei replied. Issei stared into Akenos eyes. That purple.. Something about her gorgeous amethyst eyes. He always lost himself in her soul, because of those eyes. "Do you remember when I said I think your ready to become a father?" Akeno said. "Yeah.. Why?" Issei replies. "I-I want that to become a reality. Issei.. I want to have a baby with you." The absoulute shock on isseis face. Issei had never thought Akeno would ask this, but it made him happy.

Despite his happiness, Issei felt nervous and unprepared. Shit, I wasn't expecting this! I'm happy and all, but I'm still nervous as hell! He thought, sweating a bit. Ddraig piped up and offered some calming words. [She trusted you enough to tell you this. I'm sure you're fully capable of going through with this] he calmly whispered. Issei softly smiled. He felt more at ease then before. "Akeno, I want to have a child as well! But I'm still a bit nervous..." he rubbed the back of his head

"It's okay to be nervous about these things, issei! I'll give you some time to think about it. I wanna make the attempt tonight." Akeno said, trying to calm him. "Thanks Akeno! I'll be sure to give it plenty of thought." Issei said. Akeno kissed him and walked out of the room. Agh, Shit. I don't know what to do! Im afraid ill mess up or screw up. Issei thought to himself. [Issei, if you've got the balls to beat someone who was rumored to be immortal, you can have a child. You just gotta put faith into yourself.] Ddraig said. "Thanks Ddraig." Night approached quickly, and Issei felt ready. Issei laid on the bed, just waiting for Akeno to walk in. Akeno, meanwhile, was getting ready as well. She prepared him something nice. She decided to wear a really hot Bikini, knowing what he liked. She was ready, and so was he.

Issei gently plants a kiss on Akenos lips and looked into her eyes. "Are you ready for this, Akeno?" Issei gently whispers in her ear. She nodded, and pushed Issei down on the bed gently. Soft kissing slowly became deep and meaningful make out sessions, where hands wandered like lost puppies. Issei found his hands comfortable on Akenos breasts, and began fondling them. Akeno quietly moaned. "Keep going Issei, I want more..." She whispered, putting her hand on his rod. Isseis little buddy quickly woke up, to Akeno's pleasure. "It looks like it's time, are you ready, Issei?" She smiled, undoing her top.

"I think I am." Issei said with a shakey voice, but he felt confident that he was ready. "Then lets do this." Akeno slipped his zipper down, and pulled down his pants. His little buddy slipped out, almost poking Akeno. "Wow, your really excited down there huh?" Akeno said with a little smirk as she began stroking his meat pipe. "Y-yeah." He stuttered trying not to explode from Akenos soft hands. Akeno began rubbing her clit, now beginning to crave his man meat, akeno, without hesitation pushes issei down onto the bed. The moonlight gazed apon them as Akeno got on top, and started to ride him. Issei almost lost himself by how tight Akeno was, and thought he might pass out. Akeno moaned, "I cant believe we're doing this!" She said almost trying not to scream

Issei and Akeno moaned at the same time, as they both came together. The white fluids from issei poured into akeno like milk into a cup. He filled her up so much, that some was starting to leak from her crevice. "Wow, I enjoyed that very much, issei." Akeno said with a happy look, filling her face up, while blushing. Akeno decided to make a little midnight snack, so she scurried off into the kitchen to make something.Issei, then smelled something. Something.. amazing! Issei peered outta the room and looked toward the kitchen. He could see Akeno, naked still as he decided to remain clothed.

He walked back into his room, waiting for the food to be finished He relaxed, lying back in his bed and smiled to himself. Holy shit! I just banged Akeno! he proudly thought to himself excitedly. He slowly stood up and put on some pants and walked up behind Akeno, leaning against her and resting his head on her shoulder. "That's my good boy!" Akeno says with the dominatrix side of her. Issei, getting flustered, says "T-thank you!" His face became a bright red. Almost like a fresh strawberry in a carton. They decided to go out to the living room to watch TV and eat their little snack. They picked a comedy movie to watch, before the both of them drifted soundly to sleep.

Hey! Long time no see huh? I know it really has been a while since me and my co-writer really got together. But we will try as best as we can to keep on staying in touch! I just started summer break so I will have tons of time on my hand! Chapter ten is in the makes!

Thanks for your patience yall!

From,

Ramen and Abnxmalities