Chapter 4: Asia has been Kidnapped!

Added details:
Bold lettering like so shows that Ddraig is talking: [Ddraig]
Italic lettering like so shows that Someone is thinking [Thinking]

Background information: This is an alternative reality to if Issei had caught feelings for Akeno instead of Rias. Please enjoy!

Issei, upset, thinks to himself  [What the hell am I doing, No matter what, I can't seem to just have my alone time with Akeno and her marvelous jugs!] He  runs down the hall, looking for Rias to try and explain himself to her without hurting her feelings too much. Even if he loved Akeno, Rias was still his friend. As he turn the corner, He runs face first into Rias' breasts

"Agh! Im sorry rias!" Issei apologizes immediately. He took his face out of her jugs. Rias grabbed Issei's head and shoved his head back into her chest. "Issei, I want you to know that I love you, and I want to be with you forever." He blushed a little enjoyed the the moment. He didnt realize that rias loved him so much

As Issei laid his head in Rias' jugs, Akeno came around the corner with a jealous look in her eyes. Issei blushed and stood up. "I-it's not what it looks like..!" Issei tried to explain, but Rias cut him off. "What do you mean Issei? You were the one who put your face in my jugs, not me" She says with a smug smile. [Damn, she's playing dirty, but Akeno is smart, she shouldn't fall for that!]  Issei thought

"Well, in that case." Akeno replies, before snatching Issei as her own and pulling down her shirt to expose her chest. She grabbed Issei's head and shoved it into her breasts. Issei went into tittie heaven as this was something he rarely experienced before. Issei, now face deep into Akeno's luscious fun-bags, was being pulled away and tugged back and forth by Rias and Akeno at the same time. 

"This looks like a good time to interrupt." A man says behind them. It was Azazel, the Governor general and Advisor of the Occult Research Club. "Issei, something has come up" Azazel says. A nervous Issei replies "What is it, Azazel." "Riser Phenex wants a rematch. And he has kidnapped Asia." Issei, in complete shock, almost to the point where he's gonna break down, says "You're kidding?!" His face was more red then the fires of hell. This all seemed so familiar. And then he remembered. The fight with Diadora Astheroth. He sent her to the Dimensional Gap.

Issei quickly runs out of the school, leaving Akeno exposed and slightly concerned. Issei was running towards where he knew Riser would be. He was shaking in anger with his fists clenched so tight that his hands were almost about to bleed. Back to where he had first gotten his Juggernaut Drive. He knew he had to save Asia, not only did he care about Asia, he thought that it could also impress Akeno. He almost lost sight of the true goal before he had arrived. He gulped, knowing that this fight decided the fate of an innocent person, so he had to fight with everything he had.

Alas, he had at the place were he activated the Juggernaut Drive. You could still see the Damage left behind. Who was waiting for him? No one other, than Riser Phenex. "Riser doesnt plan to lose this time, Issei Hyoudou." Riser said. An angered Issei, who didnt even care, replied "Where is Asia?!" His aura was FLAMING! It was as almost as if you were to touch him, he'd burn you. Riser said, with a little chuckle, "Riser sent your little bishop to the Dimensional Gap. This seemed so familiar. Ah yes, it was when Diadora sent her to the Gap. This, made Issei lose it. Ddraig started to yell "Boost!" Multiple times until it stopped. And then.. A sudden roar was made. It was coming from issei. He had activated, once again, the Juggernaut Drive. Only this time, it seemed it was way more powerful than the last time he did. Riser, in worriedness, realized he may lose. But, the fact that he was immortal, made him think otherwise. However, the Juggernaut drive was said to compare to god's power. And this, was sure to be a great show down.

   Hey everyone! Sorry for Chapter 4 being so late. I had multiple thing to do, and hadn't had enough time to finish. I'd love to give a big shoutout to those who helped me. You know who you are. I couldn't have made a better story without you! Enjoy the rest of your day or night!