Chapter 14

Sleeping with the enemy.

Third person's pov.

3 months has passed..

It's been 3 months now since Maximus got his son.

They haven't got any threats from any beings, they haven't heard anything from the witch, she didn't come look for him either.

But If anything come to happen they are prepared for them.

Maximus has contacted Patricia since the day he got his son and he asked her for help.

Maximus is enchanted and in love with his little boy, of course he did a paternity test with him even tho he felt the bond he did it. And now he's 100% sure that the little one is his.

He's a clever boy and very energetic He is truly happy having him but even so He feel not fulfilled because He don't have his princess.

He was sitting in his office and sigh deeply as he thinks about her.

We can't really have everything do we?

He thinks this as he try to cope with his crying heart for his mate.

Maximus pov..

I've noticed that my son is very attached to Alina, the woman who brought him to me.
Even so he's been asking for his mama and some nights at the beginning he would cry for his mama. But now it's going easier.
Alina has been a great help with him but even so I don't trust her very much.

It's been a few weeks now since I've started noticing some things on her that are very strange, I came to think that maybe it's my mind playing games with me, but it's really something that is driving me crazy.

There are certain things she does that makes me have these crazy thoughts and ideas. But In our world anything is possible and if my suspicions are right then I have been literally sleeping with the enemy.

And My thoughts won't be as crazy as I think they are when it comes to this persons specifically. She had try about everything and nothing will surprise anymore with her.

Alina has certain resemblances to Cristine in looks but in other things she resembles Beatriz.

The way she walks, the way she sit and talk, some words and phrases she say some times.

the way she deal with some things, I also noticed that she has some quirks that are the same as Beatriz's.

Her attitude towards some of the maids, the way she stands. Certain things she eat that Beatriz eat and certain things she doesn't eat that also Beatriz doesn't, the way she eat.
She love to comb her hair in a certain way a lot like Beatriz did when she lived with me.

Beatriz always snapped her fingers at the maids and she does it too.

She Turn up her nose when she see, say or smell something not very at her liking.

She also Chew her inner mouth when something doesn't go her way, While stomping or tapping her feet on the ground, Just like Beatriz.

She also twiddle her fingers when she thinks and Beatriz did that too.

All this is making me think that maybe she is Beatriz, isn't that crazy?
But again I say this.. in our world anything can be posible.

And if she really is Beatriz that wouldn't be a crazy idea she does about everything to get her way.

Each day I try to convince myself that it's ridiculous what I'm thinking, but.. it can be posible.

That would be a smart move, to hide in plain sight.