Make Your Mark!

☆

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

(Y/N)'s POV

The two days off went by in a flash, and you quickly found yourself walking with Midoriya to the gates of UA once again to resume classes. You were lucky you ran into the greenette, considering you had forgotten to grab your umbrella before getting on the train. Thankfully, although he was a bit flustered to suggest it, Midoriya let you share his own umbrella with him. You were currently stuck in a debate with him about your favourite heroes. 

"But All Might is the Symbol of Peace!"

"So? I don't know any other hero that wears heels and kicks ass better than Midnight!"

"Mt Lady does the same thing!"

"DO NOT COMPARE MIDNIGHT TO MT LADY!"

"BUT IT'S TRUE!!!"

"TALK TO ME WHEN ALL MIGHT WEARS TEN INCH HEELS!"

"HE'D PROBABLY DO GREAT IN THEM ANYWAYS!!!"

It was a strange discussion for people to overhear, and those who were unfortunate enough to understand what was going on decided to walk a little faster than usual.

"OH YEAH?? WELL-"

"Midoriya! (L/N)! Good morning!" 

"Huh?"

Your conversation came to a halt upon hearing the loud voice calling out to you. 

"Iida?" Midoriya looked at him surprised. "W-Wearing a poncho and rain boots??"

"PFFFFFT-" You immediately covered your mouth to silence your laughter as you watch Iida running towards you both like a madman, his body completely covered with a lime green poncho with the hood pulled tightly around his head. He ran with his arms out and moving in a stiff motion, which did nothing to decrease the laughter that threatened to spill. 

"Why are you two walking so slowly?!" He yelled as he continued to approach you both like a bull. He passed you quickly and continued to shout. "You'll both be late!"

"Late? There are still five minutes until the first bell." Midoriya looked confused but decided to follow him anyways. Since he was holding the umbrella, you had no choice but to follow behind him closely to avoid getting drenched by the rain.  

"Oi! Midoriya!" You almost slipped on the wet footpath as you tried to keep up. "You have to umbrella! Slow down!" 

"Ah! Sorry!" He slowed down, letting you run next to him.

"U.A students should always arrive ten minutes early!" Iida explained. 

"What? That's ridiculous!" You cried. "If we get to class, we get to class. It doesn't matter how early we are!" He only ignored you and ran further ahead. "Oi! Listen to me!"