Need Me? (Porco Galliard X dom!reader)

Chapter contains: oral sex, premature ejaculation, rimming, vaginal sex, mild humiliation/degradation

_______________________

"Any chance you're thinking about me?" You chuckle from your position in the doorway after hearing him moan your name for the nth time upon coming home. His closed eyes immediately shoot wide open in surprise, hands leaving his length in an instant before his gaze softens at the sight of you. "Don't mind me, I'm just enjoying the show." Leaning against the doorframe, you couldn't fight the sly smirk that appeared on your face.
"Y/n." He utters lovingly, looking somewhat dumbfounded while he takes in your appearance. As if not believing you were really standing in front of him.
"Puppy?" You counter him, cocking your head to the side and raising your eyebrow, teasing him a little bit.
"Mommy..." Porco whimpers, scrambling off the bed as soon as he gets over his initial shock. Wrapping his arms around you in a tight embrace, he clings to you as if you were nothing but a mere product of his delusional mind, an image created by his brain that was about to disappear at any moment. Upon pulling away slightly, you realize there are tears caught at the corners of his eyes, threatening to fall. "Baby?" Slightly concerned, you cup his face. "Two weeks..." He sniffles, a stray droplet rolling down his cheek now. "I know Pocky...it's been too long." Porco nods, his messy tresses falling into his face as he looks down at you.
Pressing a seemingly innocent kiss to his lips, he quickly deepens it, turning it into a passionate lip lock, pulling you as close to his body as physically possible. "Mommy..." He whimpers again, softly biting your lower lip before diving in again, stealing kisses from you without holding back. Soon enough your hands start wandering as well, slipping underneath his baggy shirt to smooth over his sides, eliciting a wanton moan from the desperate boy.
"Want me to help you?" You murmur, grabbing a firm hold of his hips and pressing his erection against your body. "Please mommy..." He pleads, eyes practically begging you to lay your hands on him and play with his body in any way you wished to. The poor man was completely disheveled, hair messy, the big shirt he was wearing hung loosely from one of his shoulders, showing his entire collarbone and his boxers weren't put on properly, considering he only pulled them back on while in a haste to get to you. "Take your clothes off and get on the bed then, mommy will make you feel good." Groaning at your words, Porco wasted no time as he practically ripped the clothes off of himself, his whole body yearning for your touch as he sat down on the mattress in anticipation. You could swear his intense gaze would've burned holes into your clothes if you had kept them on for much longer, he practically helped you undress with his eyes.
"You really want to see me naked huh?" You chuckle, getting rid of every last piece of clothing and creating a small messy pile of fabric on your floor. "Twoo weeks are way too fucking long to go without you." Porco frowns, hands itching to reach out to you and touch your body. "I only managed to cum those two times while on the phone with you." He admits bashfully, cheeks turning a rosy pink color as he looks down at his hands. Sitting right in front of him, you place your hands on each side of his face, making him look at you. "Baby boy? Did something happen while I was gone?" You inquire, not liking how out of character he was being. He was only seldom this desperate, much less looking this sad and frowning, especially during or before sex. His usual cheeky smile and teasing were nowhere in sight. You could tell something was definitely wrong with your boyfriend. "I just missed you..." He mutters, resting his forehead against yours, clearly not wanting to give you a real explanation. Letting it go for now, you decided to ask him later, he might be more prone to give you an honest answer once he's writhing in pleasure after all.
You only nod softly, giving him a gentle smile as you peck his lips. "Lay down for me, pretty boy." Laying flat on his back, Porco makes himself comfortable, head settling on one of your many fluffy pillows before he lets his bent legs fall away from each other. The move was so automatic at this point, he didn't even have to wait for you to tell him to spread them apart. "Such a naughty boy, aren't you just the perfect little whore for your mommy?" A ghost of a smile appears on his face at your words, body squirming and muscles flexing under your gaze in hopes of making you hurry up and touch him. You, not wanting to rush things however, only continued staring at your pretty lover, attempting to commit every single detail of the picture in front of you to your memory.
"Mommy." He pipes up eventually.
Thinking back to the countless times he's tried masturbating while you were gone, it always ended with him getting frustrated and giving up, not able to achieve an orgasm by his own hand. To say he was pent up would be an understatement, his body was practically bursting with the need for release, eyes clearly conveying his feelings as they pleaded with you. "Please touch me...."
"Be patient." Your response made him let out a small whimper of protest. "Mommy please...please." He begged, voice sounding more and more hopeless the closer you got to his body. "I'll do anything!" Porco straight up sobbed now, his state still confusing you to no extent. His eyes fell shut as soon as your hands landed on his inner thighs, pinning them against the mattress. Mouth slightly agape, his head became empty as soon as his body gave in to your touch, yearning for more. Wanting to see his reaction, you lean down, licking a long stripe along his hard dick. Starting at the base, you flatten your tongue against his flesh, dragging the wet muscle all the way up to his tip.
His body suddenly arches off the bed, hips pulling back as his dick twitched, surprising you with a thick rope of white cum that manages to land right in the centre of Porco's chest. Both of you froze. His body slumped back against the bed, thighs clamping together, hands fisting the sheets and head falling to the side as if he was trying to shield himself from any oncoming embarrassment. "Baby? What's going on?" You try once more, not wanting to come across as too pushy or demanding. Curling onto his side, Porco tries to avoid meeting your eyes, wishing the bed would just swallow him whole. His head was swarming with a plethora of awful thoughts but he was too afraid to voice any of them. "Talk to me." Moving your body so you hovered over him, you pressed a loving kiss to his shoulder, knowing very well that you would have to make him relax before you could get any answers out of him.
"Sweetheart." The more kisses you pressed against his skin, the more he relaxed, eventually uncurling from his fetal position and meeting your eyes. "I-" He starts but gets interrupted by his own sobs. "It's okay....take your time."
"I don't think I'm able to cum without your touch a-anymore." Prco blurts out between gulps of air, feeling like an idiot for this whole charade. "What?" You look at him in confusion, heart twisting at the sight of the miserable state your lover was in.
"I tried...but when I thought of your hands grabbing my throat, my hair, fingers curling inside of me.....I couldn't get off by myself....wasn't enough..." Tears were now freely streaming down his cheeks as he looked up at you. "I'm so pathetic......you don't deserve being stuck with a guy like me." A strong feeling of guilt consumed your whole body as you realized that it was basically your fault he was reduced to such a mess. "Baby boy...why didn't you tell me?"
"I didn't want to be a bother..." "You're never a bother, sweetheart.....Besides....It might've been an emotional response you know.....since it was the first time we've been apart for such a long time." You reassure him, soothing his nerves as best as you could while pressing little kisses all over his face.
"Mommy's gonna make up for all that time we spent apart okay?" He nods softly, opening his legs on instinct once again when you slide your hand down his body. "Ruin me mommy please..." He begs, pushing his insecurities to the back of his mind as he feels your lips kiss all over his chest and continuously move lower and lower.
Letting go of his worries, he relaxes against your touch. A shiver of delight runs down his spine as soon as you take him into your mouth. "Ah~ Momma." He moans, pushing his hips towards your face once you start sucking on his tip. Humming in content at hearing his sounds of pleasure, you get right to work without teasing him any further. Bobbing your head along his length, you make him let out all sorts of animalistic sounds. One of your hands comes up from his thighs to play with his neglected balls, kneading them as you continue delivering one pleasurable suck after another without relenting once.
"Mommy....I think I'm gonna-" He warns, grip on the sheets tightening as his hips start to tremble. Giving him the 'go ahead' with a gentle hum and a squeeze to his thigh, you feel his dick twitch in your mouth. Porco of course didn't disappoint and after a couple of last prolonged hard sucks, he came shooting down your throat with a final yell of 'mommy'.
"You always taste so good." Licking your lips, you pull away from him with a groan of your own. Pressing one more kiss to his softening shaft as you meet his glossy eyes, you ask him. "Are you clean baby boy?" His small nod of confirmation makes your lips curl up into a sly smirk. "Oh~ Is that so? Was my little whore planing on fucking himself?" You tease him, nails running up and down his thighs, making him tremble. "Were you going to fuck that insatiable hole of yours and pretend it was my fingers pumping inside of you?"
"Yes mommy..." He admits, lip caught between his teeth as he looks at you expectantly, awaiting any kind of an order from you. "Get on your hands and knees then." Not having to be told twice, Porco quickly flips himself over onto his stomach, burying his face in the pillow and sticking his butt in the air. "Wow okay...that was fast." You chuckle at how eager he was, lust and frustration completely overtaking his whole being. "Look at that slutty body of yours, reacting so well to each and every one of my touches." His hips push back against you as you trace your finger across his cheeks, slipping it between them without any unnecessary stalling. Kneading his flesh with both of your hands, you hear him groan into the pillow as you slowly spread his ass. "Mommy's gonna take care of this little whore hole of yours."
"Mommy plea-AH!" Porco cuts himself off with a high-pitched moan as he feels your wet muscle dive right in and get to work, shamelessly licking a wet stripe along his perineum before circling his pink hole. His thighs tremble as he feels your tongue rubbing at all of the nerve endings, fists grabbing onto the sheets. "Fuck...you're so sensitive." You groan, pulling away for a second to praise the man. "Think you can cum just from me eating you out?"
"Yes!" Answer muffled by the drool-covered pillow, he almost cries when he feels the heat of your mouth against his opening. "Fuck mommy...please..." You hum in response, plunging your tongue inside of him, knowing that's just what he was begging for. Porco screams as he feels you enter him. The sensation, although not being enough to make him feel full, makes blood rush to his head, his dick twitching every time you thrust your tongue inside of him. "I'm c-close!" A well delivered slap on the thigh from you serves as the permission he seeks. His back is arched, ass sticking in the air while he rests the weight of his body on his forearms, head raised now, with his mouth slightly agape and eyes shut tightly. His third orgasm of the day soon hits him like a tidal wave, ripping through him as his body spasms and stiffens at the overstimulation. The small amount of cum his body manages to produce stains the sheets before Porco collapses right on top of it.
Giving him a chance to catch his breath, you run your hands over his lower back, noticing the small sighs of satisfaction as you rub his pale skin. "Such a good whore for mommy. My good little slut, you did so well for me." Hurling praise after praise at the panting boy, you kiss his back before tugging on his side to get him to flip over and lay on his back. Satisfied with his obedience, you help him change his position and crawl atop his body. "My precious little slutty boy. I bet you could cum from only your nipples at this point." Porco gives you a weak look, his eyes still holding the same amount of lust as before despite looking significantly more tired.
"Do you think you can help me? Mommy needs you as well...Look how wet you made me." Reaching your hand between your legs, you gather some of your slick juices on your fingers, showing him you were just as desperate for him as he was for you. "Can you keep going?" Making sure he was okay with continuing, you grab his soft shaft in your hand upon having received a small nod from him. "Use your big boy words handsome." "Please....play with me more..."
"You're so soft today baby." No brattiness whatsoever. Pushing his dick into your wet core, you sink down on him slowly, trying to avoid hurting him in any way. Porco bites his lip as he feels his body getting overstimulated more. A silent whine leaves his mouth when you sink all the way down, eyes closing shut. "Fuck! Baby..." You groan as well, feeling complete with his familiar thickness buried deep inside of you. Rolling your hips slowly, you start with small and gentle moves, trying to bring his dick back to life once more. "You feel so good.....stretching me so well." He whines, feeling himself grow hard inside of you again, your sounds of pleasure furthering his desire to be broken by your hands.
"Mommy..." He keens, writhing underneath you, sinking deeper into subspace with each passing moment. "Yes...baby?" Your answer came out as a groan, hips grinding against his until you've made sure the both of you were ready for you to move properly. "Choke m-me......" His voice was pleading so desperately, eyes holding your gaze as you loomed over him. Porco was relishing in the fact that he was holding all of your attention, shivering as you returned all of his looks with one of your own, just as lustful and desperate. "Like this?" You ask, wrapping your fingers around his throat, squeezing the sides gently. A satisfied groan was the answer to your question, Porco's eyes squeezing shut as his back arched off the bed.
"I'm going to move." Breathing into his ear as you raise your hips, you can see his lips tremble with a shaky exhale. Whispering praises into his ear, you steadily bounce up and down on his cock. "Mommy~" He mewls at the way you nibble on his earlobe. Sitting up, you pick up your pace, riding him harder and squeezing his throat a tad bit tighter. "Damn.....you feel amazing." You say breathlessly, managing to hit your G-spot with the new angle. "Mommy's getting close, baby...." "Me too mommy." "Good....don't hold back sweetheart." Slamming your hips down on his harder and faster, you feel him gulp, neck stretching as he pushes his head into the pillow. The image of your body bouncing on top of him as you moan in pleasure, hand wrapped tightly around his neck makes his head spin. This was exactly what he imagined while you were away, this and more. Getting closer and closer to the edge with each of your moves, his hips start moving subconsciously, meeting your thrusts halfway. "Fuck...I'm almost there." You moan, fucking yourself down on his dick a couple of more times before your own high hits you. Walls spasming around his shaft, you slump forward as you cum all over him, your powerful moves now reduced to mere sloppy grinds as you rode out your ograsm and tried to make him cum as well. Weakly squeezing his throat again, you feel him twitch inside of you. "Cumming!" He yells, hands coming up to wrap around your body once he shoots the small amount of cum left in him inside of you. Rolling over onto your sides, you let him slip out of you, hugging him to your body as he buries his face in your neck, both of you panting heavily.
"Baby?" You break the serene silence after you catch your breath, feeling the need to address his insecurities instead of just sweeping them under the rug. "Can we talk about it now?" Waiting for him to pull away a little, you look into his tired eyes. "What's on your mind?"
"I'm scared..." He answers after a while, eyes cast down, avoiding eye contact. "What of?"
"I just...I love you....you understand me like nobody else....but I realized that I'm getting more and more dependent on you...and it's frightening......I just.....what am I gonna do when you  find somebody else? I feel like I won the lottery now but..." "Sweetheart..." You sigh sadly, brushing his hair out of his face and caressing his cheek. "I'm not going to leave you... I love you... Us two against the world right? You're my other half, I wouldn't be happy with anybody else. You said I don't deserve you.....and sometimes I really feel like I don't." Feeling him tense, you take his warm hand into yours, pressing a soft kiss to his knuckles. "You're the nicest, purest, most beautiful human being I've ever met in my life and I feel like you could do so much better than me.....You don't even understand....It feels like I'm going to burst every time you so much as hug me, hold my hand or kiss me..." Your earnest words make him feel warm and fuzzy, all of his insecurities and doubts seemingly irrelevant now. "I love you." He whispers as he moves closer to you, not wanting the moment to end. Pressing a lingering kiss to his lips, you nuzzle his nose, making him chuckle happily. "Stop thinking you're not good enough because you're everything I could ever ask for and even more."
"Thank you," he mutters softly, kissing you again.
"Baby?" You pipe up again after he's comfortable settled in your arms.
"Hmmm?"
"Would it be so bad if you really weren't able to cum without my help anymore?" The question catches him off guard, cheeks heating up as he buries his face into the crook of your neck. "No..." He mumbles. 
"So... After you're rested enough...how about I get your favorite strap and make all of those things you imagined me doing to you come true?"
"Fuck..."