Want Me? (Bertolt Hoover x dom!reader)

Contains: Guided masturbation (kinda), anal play, fingering, use of toys, voyeurism, oral sex, Bert has a Prince Albert piercing and a tongue piercing

____________________

"This isn't really what I expected to see when you told me you weren't feeling well and wanted me to come over." Raising an eyebrow in amusement, you watch the internal panic display on your boyfriend's face. The erratic thrusts into the pillow stop at once as he whips his head around to look at you, wincing a little as he pulls his fingers out of his ass.

"P-princess?" He stutters in surprise, sitting up from his previous stretched out position as he blinks at you dumbly. "I even brought the ingredients to cook for you, but you look just fine to me." Walking over to the blushing boy, the bags still in your bags, you place a soft peck on his lips in greeting before turning around and exiting the room. Stopping in the doorway for a brief moment to tell him not to move from his spot and that you'd be back in a second after you've put your stuff away.

Having listened to your words, you find him obediently waiting for you, sitting in the exact position he was in when you left. "So was this a clever plan of yours to make me come home as soon as possible? Was my little birdy that needy for me?" Taking his chin between your fingers, you tilt his head up to look at you. "Yeah..." Bert mutters in confirmation, lips a little pouty as his eyes fall onto your mouth. Chuckling, you kiss him, this time with way more passion and force. The boy hums in content against you, smiling at you as you pull away. "I'm either watching or joining...Your choice cupcake~" His cheeks once again redden at your words, a small moan coming from his throat at mere thought of you watching him while he gets off. "W-watch me?.....please." He asks like a good boy, receiving another kiss in reward. "Show me what you were doing then." Settling comfortably against the headboard in front of him, you outstretch your legs, each coming to rest next to his side. Looking at the messy pillow that laid between you two, you smirk as you realize he hasn't managed to come yet.

Leaning forward, Bert reaches for the lube on his bedside table, squirting some on his fingers before tossing it aside again. Fluffing the pillow a little, he positions it at just the right angle against his cock before he stretches his body out again. His one free hand rests on the bed as he spreads his legs a little, pushing his ass up and upper body down. Reaching back with his lubed up hand, he slides the slick fingers in between his cheeks. Meeting your gaze head on as his body shivers at the sensation of the cold lube coming in contact with his heated, worked up hole, he lets out a little whimper, waiting for your permission.

"That's it. Push them in, bunny. Let me see you fuck yourself for me." You spur him on, one of your hands ruffling his hair softly. Leaning into your warmth, he circles his hole with the tips of his slender fingers before carefully pushing them in halfway. "Eyes on me baby." Your beckoning tone makes his eyelids flutter open once again, a soft groan leaving his lips as you tip his chin. "Move bunny. I'll give you a reward when you cum." With the promise of a sweet prize, Bert's hips stutter shyly into action. His thrusts are very weak and slow at first, throat producing soft moans as he fucks himself on his long fingers every time his hips move backwards. The soft pillowcase rubs against his length delicately, the friction sending shivers down his spine as he did his best to keep moving, fighting the way he wanted to crumble underneath your gaze and beg you to take care of him.

Looking at his entreating expression staring up at you, a thought came to your mind that a little reward for him being so obedient was definitely in order. As his chin still rested in your hand, you slide your index finger upwards, rubbing against his lower lip lovingly. Bertolt's eyebrows furrowed in anticipation, mouth pressing a little kiss to your digit with an equal amount of affection if not even more. Poking the tip of your pristinely manicured nail between his lips makes his jaw go slack, mouth falling open dutifully. "Good bunny," the boy repeats your praise in his head like a mantra as he closes his eyes for a brief second, savouring the feel of your fingers against his tongue. Stroking his wet muscle, you play with his piercing tenderly, rolling the warm ball between your fingers. Bert lets out a small muffled whine against your hand as he finally manages to reach his prostate, his long fingers pressing and stroking against the swelled up bundle of nerves, his hips picking up their pace.