Blue Moon I Book 1 by @yourmybeautifulsoul

Title: Blue Moon I Book 1 I An Avengers Fanfiction Series

Author: @yourmybeautifulsoul

Summary: Nick Fury calls in the Avengers on an unusual mission: to discover and interpret the past of two little girls whose lives have been changed forever on one stormy night after an extraterrestrial attack that leaves their parents dead. Alongside the Avengers is Loki, although still troubled and twisted but trying to redeem himself in his brothers eyes. Both girls refuse to speak, but it just may be the god of mischief and his brother who can unlock their secrets and help them heal.

But even if the two girls do begin to trust, then the Avengers face a larger problem: a growing threat not only to earth and its inhabitants, but also to life...as we know it.

Genre/Type: Fanfiction and action

Our thoughts: This story was so detailed and continuously left us in surprise and suspense about what would happen next. The scenes were so well thought out and at the end of each chapter it compels you to keep reading. The characters had challenges to overcome and their weaknesses used against them in ways that made them seem like real people and not just characters in a story.

Best Comments Ever: The action was fast paced and I loved how you managed to capture everyone's personalities so well. Blue Moon has a perfect blend of action, humor, seriousness, and mystery.