Step into Asgard (Loki Fan Fic) by @TFALokiWriter

Title: Step into Asgard (Loki Fan Fic)

Author: @TFALokiwriter

Summary: This is not a love story. But, if you want to find one in this story then go right ahead. This is about a girl who gets transported to Asgard and begins an adventure that is big. One question still bugs her from the Thor end credit scene and . . . she'll meet Loki. Still confused? Then read it.

Genre/Type: Action, humor, adventure.

Our thoughts: It has a lot of humor in it as well as references to things that exist in our real world, which is unique considering some of these are the first references I've seen used in any fanfiction Marvel or not. Ivy, or Joy's, adventure takes many unexpected twists and turns throughout the story. All the while TFALokiwriter has managed to make it extremely enjoyable and at the same time hooks you into the story with Joy's random outbursts and personality. The action is always interesting to read and impossible things seem to come to life as you become submerged in the battles and plot twists.

Best Comments Ever: "You're writing is very fast-paced and I like that; you made it work very well! And I love all the various pop-culture references in here, haha. Humorous and fun to read! Great job! :) Also, that is one AWESOME cover!" StarlightNight13 (Chapter 1)