ELEVEN

warning: sex☺️

ruben

i went to her place after a shit ton of procrastination at motorz and advice from the guys, i'm standing outside her front door now.

it's dark out, the only thing illuminating the corridor being the lamps on the walls.

i counted down in my head, i knew her mom wasn't home since it was late at night, so i could just have this conversation with her alone. i can tell her everything, how i've always felt.

i knocked on the door, wiping my sweaty palms on my jeans. she opened the door a few seconds later, i looked down at her. she looked up at me as well, her eyebrows furrowed. i let a small grin build up on my lips.

"hey," i said, she didn't smile back.
"what do you need," she asked, i sighed quietly.

"salem, listen, i don't want suki ruining our friendship. and frankly... i don't even want to be just your friend. fuck, it's just- these past months with you have been the most alive i've felt. i like you so much, i don't think you really understand how much you mean to me," i explained to her.

"ruben..."
"salem, please. i don't care about suki and her bullshit, i need you. i swear, i won't let suki hurt you again. i'm not losing you, salem," i said, her eyes were glassy as she looked down at my chest.

"i don't wanna lose you, either," she said softly, i took a small step closer to her, putting my hand under her chin and making her look up at me.
"that's why you don't have to," i said, we looked into each other's eyes.

it might've just been the built up passion, or maybe the overall emotion of the moment, but as tension built up, she grabbed me by my shirt and pulled me into her, crashing our lips together and initiating a messy and desperate make out session.

i almost couldn't believe it as she pulled me into her apartment, her fingers moving from my torso to my shoulders, then to my hair and underneath my beanie, which she knocked off and i left on the ground as i held onto her waist like my life depended on it. i kicked the front door closed with my foot.

i found myself pinning her against a wall, hands roaming down the curvature of her spine from under her sweater as her breaths got heavier and her moans got muffled by our hungry lips.

my hand reached down and grabbed her thigh, bringing her leg up and hiking it onto my hip. she bit down softly on my bottom lip before separating her face from mine.

she looked up at me, breathing heavily as her big eyes were glossed over with lust and love.
"ruben," she said, her hands coming down to my shoulders. she seemed to be looking for the right words as she looked my face all over, i brought a hand up and cupped her cheek with it.

"i need you, salem. you're all i want, and i'd rather die than let that girl get between us," i said, resting my forehead on hers. she sighed heavily, her nose touching mine. i leaned down again and connected our lips, letting them do the communicating that she was having such a hard time with.

she led me to her bedroom, we stumbled as she closed the door clumsily. we couldn't keep away from each other, our lips stayed connected the whole time that we made our way over to her bed, where i fell back on accident and our bodies detached.