JENNIE

I woke up feeling more anxious and nervous than any other day. It's been days since I've seen or spoken with Jisoo since we last met and I have the slightest feeling that this might be driving me crazy.

I shouldn't miss her that way. I shouldn't close my eyes and still feel my lips and my skin tingling where Jisoo touched last time. I shouldn't feel my heart racing when I remember everything she said. And shit, I shouldn't entertain the idea of ​​agreeing with everything she said.

I'm married, I can't fall in love with Jisoo. I can't feel anything for her. It should have been just sex, but I can't get Kim Jisoo out of my mind for a second, let alone ignore everything she said.

And now here I'm. Walking around the pool, trying to calm my mind and heart after feeling this overwhelming jealousy at seeing Jisoo with that fake blonde.

As much as she uses chemistry, it can only be a wig. There is no hair that resists with so much dye.

I was never good at hiding my feelings, let alone control them. Although anyone will think the obvious, that I'm pissed off about Lisa, so I shouldn't worry, right?

Wrong.

The jealousy I'm feeling isn't normal and I'm sure nothing would justify it, not even my wife's past with Rosé is able to explain all this, mainly because I'm sure Lisa won't talk to her.

Can I go back to the salon and ignore Jisoo with her date? I'm not sure about that, not with the high intensity of those feelings.

"Jennie." I hear Irene's voice and sit down in one of the beach chairs. "What are you feeling?"

"Anger. Hatred. Jealousy. Everything you can think of bad things I'm feeling, Joohyun." I run my hand over my face "What is she doing here?"

"Well, she and Jisoo are..." she starts to say, but stops when Jisoo comes walking towards us, holding hands with Rosé and I take a deep breath.

"Baechu, I was looking for you." Jisoo opens that huge smile that I missed so much, but now I can only feel angrier when the blond girl puts her arm through Jisoo's and they continue holding hands.

"What's wrong, Jisoo?" Irene says seriously and I keep looking across the pool, trying to put on my best blank expression.

"Is the party still long?" I look up at Jisoo who's apparently ignoring my existence. As if Rosé wasn't enough being here, she lets go of Jisoo and backhugs her, I bite my bottom lip, avoiding rolling my eyes."

"You just arrived, Jisoo."

"I know, but between us, the party is a little boring" Jisoo slides her hands over Rosé's arms on her stomach and I close my hand tightly, mentally cursing "Chaengie and I want to have fun." she says in that malicious tone and Rosé giggles.

"Sooya, don't say things like that, what will Irene think of us?" She rests her chin on Jisoo's shoulder, who is laughing as if she's heard the funniest joke in the world.

"Irene knows things" the redhead shrugs and I feel my blood boil in my veins with so much anger. "Anyway, I want to know if you release me, boss."

"You can go, Jisoo, enjoy the night and have fun." Irene sighs.

"See, Chipmunk? I told you Irene was the best sister-in-law ever."

"What do you mean?" Irene gives Jisoo an angry look.

"Oops, good night!" she waves before leaving pulling Rosé with her and I huff annoyed.

******************************

"I'm so mad at you, I can barely look at your face." I say irritated when I open the door and see Jisoo leaning against the frame, as if she's frustrated to be here. I turn, walking into the living room, waiting for her to come in and close the door, but she's still in place. "What is your problem?"

"Hello, Jen" she sighs and remains there. "Where are the papers Bae asked me to get? I have more things to do." I close my eyes, taking a deep breath and counting to 10.

"I don't think so, Jisoo." I approach her, taking her hand and pulling her inside "Close that damn door."

I can't wait to hear the door slam shut and drag Jisoo into my room, pushing her away and crossing her arms as I just watch her run her hand over her face.

"I thought the documentation was easy, Irene told me this would be quick, what the hell is going on?"

"There's no paper, I just invented this excuse for Irene to make you come here, because if I called you, I doubt you would come."

"Where's Lisa?" Jisoo looks around, sighing in sequence "Why the hell am I here? I already told you I have more to do, Jennie."

"Yeah? What else do you have to do, Jisoo? Go running to your oxygenated little girlfriend?" I approach her slowly and see her clench her jaw.

"But are you jealous, Jennie? Didn't you make it clear in our last conversation that you're married and that I shouldn't meddle in your marriage?" Jisoo is so angry I can see the tendons in her neck.

"You don't answer my question." I stop in front of her, crossing my arms and not looking away.

"What if I am? So? Who cares? It's my fucking life and you can't be jealous of it."

"You're not going to decide what I can or can't feel, Jisoo." I put my hand on her chin, staring at these beautiful dark brown orbs that seem to be on fire "You always knew what my life was like and now you come up with a girlfriend?"

"Like I said, it's my life, Jennie." She puts her hand on my wrist, squeezing it firmly and I feel my heart beat faster. "You were the one who said we were a mistake and shouldn't have happened, so what do you want now?"

"You." I place my other hand on the back of Jisoo's head, pulling her into the urgent kiss I've needed since our last conversation.

I think she's so surprised it takes a few seconds to let go of my wrist. I take the opportunity to place my hand on her face, deepening the kiss and feel her shiver as I slide my tongue into her mouth.

Jisoo rests her hands on my waist, pulling me to her as I push her to the bed. She drops to a sitting position, sliding her hands to the backs of my thighs and pulling me on top of her, sliding her mouth and teeth down my neck as I graze the back of her neck.

"You have no idea how much I missed you and was going crazy since that damn party." I whisper with my mouth glued to her ear, seeing her shiver more intensely.

"Then I'm good with words." She says hoarsely and her tone low. I pull on Jisoo's hair, making her look at me and kiss her again. I slide my hands under the buttons of her shirt, quickly opening and squeezing her breasts under her bra, causing Jisoo to let out a muffled moan against my mouth.

"I want you..." not just sexually, not just physically. I move away quickly when the puzzle is completed. I want Jisoo more than my lungs want and need oxygen, I want Jisoo today and in every cell in my body I'm sure I'll want her for the rest of my days. Everything she makes me feel, just looking at me like that, like I'm the only one in the whole world, makes my mind spin and I rest my hands on her shoulders, squeezing hard. As soon as she opens her mouth to speak, whatever it's, I kiss her again.