4~ Spies

Yui settled onto the floor and sighed. It'd been the third day of training for the battle and still, no luck. Kirito's skills with guns were still terrible and Asuna had refused to train with the photon swords. Silica had seemed reluctant to use anything that might injure Pina, Leafa having literally no expertise in anything but the photon swords. Klein refused to let go of his Katana, being a pain in general. At least Sinon seemed to be doing fine.

As she was a little tired of looking at the scene in front of her, she decided to head off to find a place to get some air and figure out what to do with her team. She waved goodbye to her friends and took off, wings fluttering in the afternoon breeze.

She passed several villages and the town Underworld. For the name 'underworld', the place was surprisingly happy and brightly coloured.

"Yui-chan!"

"Pina? What's up?"

Pina frowned. "I sensed some unknown figures earlier... But they were people I knew..?"

Yui immediately froze before beckoning to the dragon to fly into the clouds with her. She muttered a spell of silence and they were encased by a gold bubble. "What? How many of them were there?"

"Just three, but I caught sight of white hair and a bright blonde. I think."

She recalled people she knew. And then she was hit by the realisation. Those people the other day. From the... School for Good and Evil...? Two of their leaders had blond and white hair. 

"Pina. I want you to keep an eye on our surroundings from now on. Make sure to alert us if you see anything else. I think I know who these people are. And whatever you do, do not engage." She paused. "Also, do me a favour, don't tell the others unless it nessecary will you? Thanks."

Pina yapped and exited the bubble, camoflaging herself with the blue sky as she zipped away.

The fairy sighed. She had some business to do. 

To not make it seem too suspicious, Yui let Pina get ahead and then set off back towards camp.

Several minutes passed because she landed in the foresty area around their camp. The others were still out training, seemingly unaware of what had happened. Yui let out a sigh of reielf, silently thanking Pina that she hadn't told anyone.

If it was really the opposition spying on them, it'd be risky to stay out in the open with everyone else tracking their every move. If the enemy knew their every move, then they wouldn't stand a chance when fighting. She'd need to someone avoid getting any suspicion arising within the group and move them towards a more inside, safer area to train. They'd also have to come up with some new moves, the opposition probably knew all of their moves from just watching them fight.

She headed off into the little log cabin by the side of the camp, unaware that someone was following her every move.