Part one - Holly?

It was a late fall evening. But it wasnt any other night. Tonight was the birth of a new cookie.

At 3:17 am, November 14th, Strawberry cookie came into the world. She was the now the newborn daughter of Hollyberry and Blueberry Cream cookie. They loved and cherished their Newborn together and loved her dearly. They spent all their time with her, besides for when holly had to go off and fight to save the world, which blueberry was always heavily protestant about. She still had to go. She protected her people and her people helped protect the general good. She was the heart of the team, even if blueberry never wanted to admit it. Holly's free time was usually spent with the baby, which she loved doing. She used to take care of the king and queens children, and she loved them to death. Once they moved out of the castle and started their own lives Holly was way more emotional than the king and queen. Even then though, she wished she had children of her own to take care of. And she finally did.

In Blueberries free time he trained with his childhood best friend Raspberry cookie, who was the best knight in the entire kingdom. She had retired early due to not enjoying her work under the queen and king anymore but still trained blueberry since he worked under them after she retired. Raspberry grew extremely close to the family and is considered strawberries aunt.

A couple days after Strawberry hit the four month mark, Holly needed to go fight Dark Enchantress Cookie. It was an urgent matter, everyone would be plunged into darkness if they didnt go fight her. If they couldnt convince her to stop after defeating her, they possibly would have to kill her. And Holly couldnt risk losing her whole family due to the darkness. So she was fully ready to kill Dark Enchantress at any moment. Then she was off. Leaving blueberry cream alone with their daughter.

Hollyberry dissapeared that night. She was gone without a single trace. Nobody found her. Nobody even saw the event. There were rumors that she had ran away, but they were quickly dimished when news came around that Pure Vanilla, Golden Cheese, Dark Cacao, and White Lily dissapeared too. Blueberry immediately fell into a depression, leaving Raspberry to try and provide a strong independent figure for strawberry to follow.

When Strawberry was four Blueberry Cream was involved in an event that made him lose his memory. He went home and didnt reconize anybody. He saw he had a knights clothing and rebranded himself to knight cookie. He then left the house and Raspberry never saw him again. She was unaware of what had happened, but knew he had abandoned his child and it was now her duty to raise the little girl as her own.