Part Two - Oh, Hello!

In the passing days Strawberry grew up learning about her mother. How heroic and couragous she was. She celebrated her each heros festival and was proud to be the daughter of someone like her. She wanted to be just like her, so she went off seeking trouble one day, when she was about sixteen. Raspberry had gone to run some errands and she saw smoke billowing from the treetops. So she ran towards it, eager to help someone in need. But she ended up as the one in danger. A witch scooped her up and set her with other cookies, they werent alive, what had happened to them..?

Pov change~~

I was about to be put in the oven when suddenly someone grabbed me and jumped down off the top of the oven, meeting up with a cookie who was wearing a fluffy robe and rummaging through the witches things. He grabbed a staff and quickly turned towards the cookie holding me, taking me in his hands and rushing out of the building, while the cookie who saved me distracted the witch. He bolted through the forest and when we finally stood outside the trees he set me down. I flushed red, i was just saved from my own eagerness. These people seemed nice and i wasted their time. Me and the Sorcerer sat in silence until he finally spoke.

"Hello." My head shot up and smiled at him. "Not a talker?" I giggled and shook my head. "I'm strawberry cookie." I held out my hand to shake his but he just stared at me, shocked. "THE strawberry cookie? Daughter of Hollyberry herself?!" I turned bright red, and then the cookie that saved me originally was rushing down the path, he tripped and did a 360 roll before landing right in front of me.

He stood up and dusted himself off, holding out his hand. "Im Gingerbrave! Nice to meet you Strawberry!!" I slowly put my hand in his and he clasped his free hand over it, shaking our hands rapidly and then dropping his hands by his side.

"Rude!" The Fluffy one exclaimed, shoving Gingerbrave slightly. Gingerbrave laughed and pushed him back. "Sorry i beat you to it, guess you're just slow."

"I AM NOT!" the other one yelled. He continued, "i ran them all the way down here!!" He then promptly pointed to me. Gingerbrave wasnt listening so he just sighed and turned back to me. "I'm Wizard cookie, just call me Wiz though." He held out his hand again, and i didnt hesitate to shake it. "Its a true pleasure to meet you Ms.Strawberry. I thought you were just a myth!" I laughed nervously. "Please just call me strawberry.." i whispered, slouching slightly to hide my face. "And im nothing special. My mom was the real hero, i was just four months when she died, and my dad left me shortly afterwards. Im nothing to write home about, really." I smiled shyly.

"Sorry for getting so excited, ive just read a lot into hollyberry. She's my idol. Me and Ginger just want to be like the Ancient heroes." He seemed to almost bounce slightly when talking about his aspirations. Then Gingerbrave stepped in.

"We found the old Vanilla Kingdom. We want to rebuild it but just the two of us wont be enough. We need help, are you interested?" I nodded profusely. "When do we start?" Then i remembered Raspberry was still at home. "I GOTTA GO, BYE."

I then bolted away