Part three

I ran home and caught my breath before slowly opening the door and sneaking inside, then closing it behind me with a small click!

"STRAWBERRY SWEET CREAM" i heard Aunt Raspberry's voice travel throughout the whole house and i jumped. I then heard her heeled boots clacking down the hallway and i panicked, moving the couch forward a little bit and hiding behind it, i also ditched my hoodie, letting my bright green hair out for the first time in forever and throwing my hoodie over the back of the couch. If she saw it she would shut up and go wash it, because she knows i'll never let her do it willingly.

She stormed out of the hallway and into the Living room, scanning the area for any sign of me, she then saw my jacket and quietly picked it up, giving it a solid sniff before shaking her head and setting it down.

"I know you're in here little miss." ABORT MISSION ABORT MISSION my mind was running crazy and i was starting to hyperventilate.

"GOTCHA!" She grabbed me by my pale green shirt and then sat me down on the couch. She opened her mouth to speak and then grabbed my hoodie, lazily tossing it to me. She then spoke.

"You are in so much trouble. Unless you can tell me one reason why i shouldn't ground you for life right here and right now, you have an earful coming your way"

"I MADE FRIENDS!! I made friends and we were going to go to the old kingdom together and build it up! And-"

"WHAT??! Do you even know these people!?"

"Sure i do!! I met them when they saved me from the witch!!" I covered my mouth and squeezed my eyes shut

"Excuse me?"

"nothing!"

"So that's where you've been all day!!"

"Y-yes but please!! Hear me out! Let me go to the kingdom and build it. The first thing i'll do is build you a house and make you a training area! And you wont even have to do anything."

I heard Auntie sigh softly and then she looked at me. "Please stop trying to be like your mother."

I felt stunned. She then continued.

"She offered me the same thing. Free room and board in her own kingdom built by her and her little savior friends. She even fell in love with one of them at one point. I dont want the same life for you. You'll probably end up dead or missing after falling out of a tree to save a stupid cat or something. I cant lose you alright?"

"PLEASE!! Im begging you. I haven't made a single friend my entire life nor ever been apart of something this big. If something goes wrong, you'll be there to catch me! Please Auntie!"

She sighed once more and put her hand on my shoulder. "Fine. I want to know when my house is done and i want it to look exactly like this place. No if ands or buts." She started walking away and she put her creamy red locks into a ponytail. I immediately snagged the lollipop hammer Aunt Raspberry made for me and rushed outside to look for my new friends

I spotted them outside near some abandoned ruins, staring at them, obviously dumbfounded because neither of them were strong enough to clear out the rubble

"Hey guys!!" I screamed while running towards them. They turned and i saw wizard wave excitedly while i made my way up to them.

"Watch out guys! I got this!" I heard gingerbread scoff lightly because i barely even said hello to them, but within a minute i had the rocks cleared and we had gone inside.

"Thanks! Weird thing is though, we were here about an hour back and there was no rubble anywhere." Gingerbrave commented as we had walked into the main grounds.

"Weird." I commented, then continued onto the castle. We went up the steps and saw a shadowy figure bolt into a broken down room, the shine of a blade trailing closely behind them

I screamed as loud as i could and i heard the footsteps stop dead in their tracks