Prologue: How a Human became a Pokemon

Disclaimer: I do not own anything in this book. The idea and characters belong to creator(s) or Pokemon.

     "Hi, welcome to the world of creatures called Pokemon"

     Cody Boston thought for a second. "I thought there are Pokemon in other places?" he stated.

     "Oh, in here, there are ONLY Pokemon." the host said

     "Does that mean I get to turn into a Pokemon. This is my dream come true!" Cody shouted.

     "I bet I made your day." the host said jovially. "Now what Pokemon do you wish to be."

     "A Houndour." Cod replied

     "Nice choice." the host said. "Step this way."

     The shore was washing up against his legs. Houndour, the human that just transformed into a Pokemon. "This is so exciting." he shouted. "Wait a sec, where am I." Cody got up and felt like a human on hind legs. a headache roared through him. "What are you doing" an Archen sqwaked. Houndour was shocked and he jumped up. "Well... I... was...um" he stammered. It was still not clear that he was a human or a Pokemon. He just had a headache. "Well, let me take you to the team." Archen said.

     "I am stuck down here, I need to get up the cliff. How do I do that without gear." "Gear?! You don't need gear. Wait, did you used to be a human?"

     "Yeah, my name is Cody Boston."

     "Nice to meet you, i have always been an Archen with no nickname." It said.

     Archen helped Houndour fly up to the cliff. The next thing they new, a wild Azumarill appeared. "I got this" Archen said. He used Wing Attack on the Azumarill. The Azumarill shot back and retaliated with Water Pulse. The Water Pulse hit Archen square in the face. Archen flew back and fainted. "Don't you mess with my friend!" Houndour shouted. "Bwa ha ha" you know that you fire wimp is no much for a water type like me." Houndour roared and used Ember. The Azumarill used another Water Pulse. Houndour dodged it. It leaped in the air and tackle the Azumarill. The Azumarill tried to strangle him so it was obvious that he used to be a human. Right when Azumarill was about to use Water Pulse, a Garchomp came and used ExtremeSpeed on it and the Azumarill fainted. Garchomp gave Archen a revive and turned to Houndour.

     "That was a good battle, you should join our team!" he complimented.

     They got to the campsite inside a huge tent and got settled. "You should get some sleep, we will have plenty to do tomorrow." Garchomp said.