Chapter 2: Mt. Aqua

"YO BETTER GET UP" Primape shouted.

    Both Archen and Houndour got up and rubbed their eyes. "It's our big day!" Houndour yelled excitedly. Archen nodded.

     "And three... smiles go for miles!" Heracross says for the morning exercises and everyone leaves for their work places.

     "You two" Heracross called. Houndour and Archen froze and looked. "Yes?" they says shockingly. Heracross laughs and rolls on the ground. "Don't be afraid, I am just going to tell you what is going on. Some Pokemon have special jobs. For example, Dewgong has a bank and Crobat has a storage. Oh yeah, Shiftry over there has berries to sell. Everyday, the eight of you at the meeting yesterday can look at the job board over there. It has a list of jobs for you to do during the day. When you complete the job, you get rewards. Sometimes you get items and money. You also get rank points to go up ranks. Right now, you guys are at Beginner rank. Next is Amateur, then Bronze, Silver, Gold, and finally Professional rank. Do you understand?" Heracross asked. "Yes, sir" Team Phoenix shouted.

     "Let's look at the job board" Archen said.

   "Great idea." Houndour stated.

     "It says here that we can go to Mount Aqua. The reward is an apple and 50 pokedollars. It is called 'Find my my heal orb' from Elgyem. They say it is on floor B3 out of B5. Do you want to do it" Houndour asked. "Sure." Archen repied. "Except, we don't know how to get to Mount Aqua.

     "Do you need help?" Ponyta asked. "Well, I'll take that as a yes. You walk out of the tent and go down. Eventually, you get to the four way turn. Turn to the right and choose where to go." Ponyta informed.

     "Thanks, Ponyta." Houndour said.

     "Anytime." she replied.

     Archen and Houndour walked to out of the tent (which had the shape of a Garchomp) and to the turn. They took the ski lift all the way to Mt. Aqua.

     A wild Tentacool and it used a normal attack that does 10 damage. "Just to let you know, you can use a normal attack that will do 10 damage." Archen told Houndour. Houndour tried it out and defeated the Tentacool. "Yay, we're both level 6 now!" Archen exclaimed.

     They walked and found and oran berry and 27 pokedollars. On top of that was 25 sticks.

     Team Phoenix found a wild Spearow. Houndour used Ember and the Spearow dodged it. "Whoh, it is fast" Houndour exclaimed. "What do you expect, it is a flying type." Archen replied as it used Wing Attack. The spearow was flinching and Archen finished it with a normal attack. Out of nowhere, an Oshawott appeared. It used scold on Houndour. Now, he has 18/30 HP left. Because he was a fire type, Houndour didn't get burned. Houndour used a normal attack and the Oshawott had 7 HP left. Archen then finished it off with a Wing Attack. Houndour was already exhasted so he ran away from a lot of Pokemon. One that caught up to them was a Corsola. It has really high defense so it was hard to beat.

     By the time they got to the second stairs, Houndour had 6/30 HP left. Most of it was fighting a Corsola.

     "Look, there is the heal orb. The Marill has it." The Marill used Water Gun and Houndour countered with Ember. Archen used Wing Attack and Houndour used Ember to finish it off. The Marill fainted and they collected the orb. Next, they got transported back to the guild.

     "Yay! You found the heal orb!" Elgyem sqeaked. "Here is your 50 pokedollars and apple. Thank you!"

     "Nice job, you can have dinner" Heracross said.

Gobble, Gobble, Chomp, Chomp, Gobble, Gobble, Chomp Chomp, Gobble, Smack, Gobble, Smack, Gobble, Chomp, Smack, Smack.

     "It has been a long and good day, Houndour. Good Night." Archen said

     "Good Night" Houndour replied. And they went to sleep...