The Calling

Ah that was fun wasn't it Ddraig?

Ddraig yes partner, but I think you should rest right now I don't this pushing yourself anymore would do you any good!

Hey Ddraig you feel that?

Ddraig No what are you on about... is it a strong foe?

No it's more like a gravitational pull like the world is forcing me to head west. What in the hell could it be I have never felt anything quite like this.

Ddrag I think you should head the way you feel what ever is pulling you. But proceeded with extra care we no not if this thing is friend or foe.

Yea right

~~~~After a few hours of heading west~~~~

It's around here Ddraig

(Guts walks around until he sees a small battlefield full of dead bodies)

What happened here Ddraig?

It looks like everyone was slaughtered

They all reek of the smell of blood this doesn't look to old....the people who did this might not be to far away.

Ddraig it could be that someone or thing is trying to lore you into a trap!

Well that's just great.

(A few minutes later)

what is that is that a sword? It looks too big to be called a sword it's massive,too thick and heavy it's also far to rough it just a heap of raw iron!

Ddraig it looks like it has been tempered by the malice of countless  astral beings this "heap of raw iron" as you called it gives of a strong aura.

This thing looks cursed as hell I don't want to go near it .

Ddraig safe assumption partner we don't know what will happen it you even touch it!

(Clang!)

~~~~~~~~~~~fades to black~~~~~~~~~~~~