Chapter 1 - memories

Note - I have changed issei to Guts it's just better

In this world, is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the hand of God hovering above? At least it is true that man has no control, even over his own will. Man takes up the sword in order to shield the small wound in his heart sustained in a far-off time beyond remembrance. Man wields the sword so that he may die smiling in some far-off time beyond perception.

~~~~~backstory to this universes guts~~~~~

I've been alone for as long as I can remember.
I was raised by my mother she was a loving and caring woman who always tried to get the best things for me I didn't see my father that much but when I did I was in for a bad time .

The year is 2002 it's your average day.
Good weather people getting in my way. But something felt off I had a bad feeling for what was happening.

I ran home as fast as I could but the feeling only worsened as I drew closer .

The house was burning.
wondering were my mother was I went to charge into the burning building

Once I went in to the burning building there was a figure all alone.
I shouted at it in hopes of it being my mother but what I saw will be burned into my brain for the rest of my time on this cursed earth. He turned to me with my mother's corpse in his hand .

??? I can help you but at a cost

I don't care what the cost is who ever in the hell you are just let me get my mother back

??? I can power you up for only ten seconds but  your life expectancy will fall dramatically !

My body started to change a blood red armour covered my whole body,I charged at the figure and hit I'm in the chest as hard as I could.

I then went over the the mans body suddenly he sat up and he used his finger like an knife to poke my in my eye

YOU HAVE TAKEN EVERYTHING FORM ME (BOOST BOOST BOOST BOOST BOOST)

I remember vaporising him with a huge red beam that came out of my hand then I felt it i fell to the ground I was tired I couldn't move
Blood was watering from my eye I sat there for what felt like hours

                TILL HE CAME

Wow that's the first chapter down this story is only going to get better I think this is going to have weekly updates and if you haven't make sure to bit on Who you want in the Harem (Less than a  week to vote!!!!)